2019 NFL Draft Thread

Old bob mcginn piece :lol: :smh::sick:

D4ufpfzX4AEq0jd.png

I feel like Bosa might fall some because he’s a racist. Hope he doesn’t fall to 6, Gettleman will draft him.

I feel like Bosa might fall some because he’s a racist. Hope he doesn’t fall to 6, Gettleman will draft him.

Man, honestly, Bosa's a turd, but if he's there at 6 you better hope Gettleman takes him. It'd be the best possible outcome for you guys at that pick the way things are looking now.

Man, honestly, Bosa's a turd, but if he's there at 6 you better hope Gettleman takes him. It'd be the best possible outcome for you guys at that pick the way things are looking now.

I’m already thinking about boycotting the Giants if they don’t pick Haskins. They pass on a QB cause he’s black and draft MAGA Man, **** I might take time off

I’m already thinking about boycotting the Giants if they don’t pick Haskins. They pass on a QB cause he’s black and draft MAGA Man, **** I might take time off
Has nothing to do with race, Gettlemen just isn't going to take a QB he doesn't believe in high regardless if that's the biggest need or not. He's gonna set his board and see how it falls, he also IMO is afraid to pick the wrong QB which is something he said on numerous occasions in Charlotte that taking the wrong QB in round one can set you back 5 years.

His biggest strengthen as a GM is cap/contract management, even tho its supposed to be his scouting background. He loves hog mollies and would **** himself if Quinnen Williams/Nick Bosa fell to 6

754916BD-4816-45E8-A7F1-65DDD63C8713.gif.9a21e450884d08c1388ef92c7c25d25a.gif
:lol: but this guy is running **** now

Last edited:
Favorite sleepers from you guys? For the purpose of this exercise lets keep it to guys who are most likely going to be picked outside the top 3 rounds.

No particular order

NIU EDGE Sutton Smith (poor mans Haason Reddick)
Baylor WR/RB Jalen Hurd (I'd move him back to RB personally, could be a real weapon for a team that likes to use empty.)
NDSU QB Easton Stick
UW ILB Ben Burr-Kirven
WVU IWR Gary Jennings
Wiscy ILB TJ Edwards
App St RB Jalin Moore
WSU RB James Williams
EMU EDGE Maxx Crosby
Memphis RB/IWR Tony Pollard

If a white QB played in that system, handled that pressure with winning in that conference, put up those numbers and was a pocket QB, he’d be number one on half the league’s boards.

I’ve seen on ESPN multiple times people say he’s falling and they don’t know why. It’s cause he’s black. A QB coming off the year he had would have teams dying to trade up

EDGE Cortez Broughton, cincinnati
LB Ben Burr-Kirven, washington
WR Travis Fulgham, odu
EDGE Ben Bangou
CB Justin Layne, msu :nerd:
WR Jalen Hurd, BU
WR Greg Dortch, WF
LB Jahlani Tavai, Hawaii

Many more i cant name right now but would love for any of these guys on the Hawks

edit:
Andy Isabella WR, Emmanuel Hall WR

I'm more interested in Thursday night sleepers, like tillery for example

No one is really talking about dude but dude is nice and I'm not even sure he goes in the 1st.. but I'd happily take him at 25

Last edited:
Devin White I agree with

I think Allen, whose more polished offers more upside couped with his size and versatility

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2019/sackseer-2019

Of course this only takes into account pass rush as opposed to defending the edge in the run game. Burns quickly becoming one of the more overrated prospects as we get to thursday

Because he's a better athlete? Bosa's about a year and a half younger, and we have to remember we were robbed of what probably would have been his best season, while we got to see Allen's.

There's a lot of versatile things you can do with Allen's coverage ability in the right scheme, but I still don't know if that's more valuable than what Bosa's able to do on the edge.

"In the right scheme" is a huge caveat with Allen as well. Bosa fits just about anywhere, while it's going to take a DC with some creativity to get the most out of Allen. It's why I'm hoping he falls to TB.

Back
Top Bottom