2019 NFL Draft Thread

Does that make drew lock Blaine gabbert 2.0?

Floor is Jake Locker and ceiling is Stafford.

There's stuff to like about Lock, just not in the top 10. If you told me the Giants were going to pick him at 17, I'd still think it's a reach but I wouldn't hate it. If QB's got drafted where they actually deserve to, I think he'd be a second round guy.

Byron Murphy is a sleeper at 16 if they cant trade down or all the DE/OT are scooped up.

I mean really there are 2 tackles top 20 worthy to me (Williams and jawaan.. then depends on how your team would view ford, risner and dillard.. I guess WVU dude too)

But I can't see all the DEs being gone, especially with sweat supposedly falling because of his heart stuff.. but you also got dude out of Clemson and both Michigan guys.. bosa and the good josh Allen are top 10 locks

Pick 87 for the Bears... Highly UNLIKELY the first 3 are there but in this order this is who I want:

1. Miles Sanders
2. Darrell Henderson
3. David Montgomery
4. Devin Singletary
5. Trayveon Williams

I don’t think the giants take haskins at #6 and will take the best player available… maybe they take him if he slips to 17 but I doubt it… I think he will be good but as of recently there aren’t many good big 10 QB’s with the exception of Russell Wilson. Im talking like last 10 years or so… this is why I assume they pass on haskins

but as of recently there aren’t many good big 10 QB’s with the exception of Russell Wilson.

IMG_7003.JPG

IMG_7004.JPG

IMG_7005.JPG

I mean really there are 2 tackles top 20 worthy to me (Williams and jawaan.. then depends on how your team would view ford, risner and dillard.. I guess WVU dude too)

But I can't see all the DEs being gone, especially with sweat supposedly falling because of his heart stuff.. but you also got dude out of Clemson and both Michigan guys.. bosa and the good josh Allen are top 10 locks
Risner's the only top guy we haven't bought in but I dont think we like all of them enough at 16 outside of Williams and maybe Jawaan

We're going to a hybird 3-4 that IMO will eventually just be mostly a 3-4 which is why I'm not sure if we value Ferrell like we would've in previous years. Chase gonna be a player for somebody tho.

I told myself they weren't gonna suck we in during the draft and here I am.

i was talking recently... and foles played 1 game for michigan state but ok lol

So you would pass on mahomes because other Texas tech QBs sucked.. or the amount of big 12 guys who haven't been good?

I'm still amazed teams finally gave up on Sam Bradford

I don’t think the giants take haskins at #6 and will take the best player available… maybe they take him if he slips to 17 but I doubt it… I think he will be good but as of recently there aren’t many good big 10 QB’s with the exception of Russell Wilson. Im talking like last 10 years or so… this is why I assume they pass on haskins

This is atrocious reasoning.

Not to mention Haskins broke several big 10 records held by NFL hall of game QBs. He’s not a “good big 10 QB” he may statistically be the best in like the past 20-30 years if not more.

I like Haskins and want the Giants to draft him. But I have a feeling they won't and don't know why they wouldn't draft him. That was just my educated guess lol

Reading that there is belief the surprise pick at 4 for OAK will be Haskins.

Im hearing Haskins or Ed Oliver to OAK

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Michigan DL Rashan Gary has a labral tear in his shoulder.
Gary reportedly suffered the injury in college but was able to play through it. Rapoport adds "most believe he can play this season" before getting the shoulder fixed next offseason. Still, it is a red flag for a player who was already a polarizing prospect. Despite outstanding testing numbers, it is possible Gary falls out of the first round.

Last edited:
I think to myself the Giants can’t be dumb enough to pass on a QB like Haskins at 6. Then I hear Gettleman talk and think they 100000% could. This ****in bozo wants to outsmart you and prove you wrong. This guy has to go

Frank Clark for a 1 and 2?!?!?

Is there another Frank Clark I don’t know about?

They got more for Clark than we got for OBJ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom