2019 NFL Draft Thread

I need some sucker teams in the top 10 to really pass on dude and let the eagles get him for just the cost of 25 and 1 of our 2s

Don’t even need to watch the rest of the draft

Let them think dude is a culture problem
Man should be a Top 5 pick.

Bosa, Williams and Oliver in no particular order. It’s splitting hairs with those 3.

TBH although there’s a good chance we end up with Bosa I honestly don’t think he’s head and shoulders over those 2.

Oliver is getting drafted in the top 10, maaaaaad people are saying he's going 4. The love for him is real.

A lot of people think he's going ahead of Josh Allen and then Gettleman grabs Allen at 6. I like Allen's game but I rather get Haskins.

Just telling you now, prepare yourself to trade up for Daniels

I got a list of like 10-15 dudes I’m hoping for.. that scenario is just the dream.. id also happily take us trading into the teens for jawaan, Jonah Williams or Wilkins

Man should be a Top 5 pick.

Bosa, Williams and Oliver in no particular order. It’s splitting hairs with those 3.

TBH although there’s a good chance we end up with Bosa I honestly don’t think he’s head and shoulders over those 2.

Exactly 3 best players on this draft easy

It's like with Jonah Williams and even polite, people are over thinking it.. Jonah Williams worst case is a damn good guard

Only to worry about for polite is his first 10 yards and he got that, I'd love dude in the 2nd

I need some sucker teams in the top 10 to really pass on dude and let the eagles get him for just the cost of 25 and 1 of our 2s

Don’t even need to watch the rest of the draft

Let them think dude is a culture problem

Dolphins would gladly give you 13 for a 1st, 3rd and 2020 1st.

Done deal.

The hype for all of these QBs is gonna be real tomorrow.

If the Giants don't draft one at 6, I really think Haskins, Locke and Jones are all gone before 17. Then the Giants don't get a QB. We've drafted enough 3rd and 4th round QBs, don't need to draft Grier, Jones or McSorley. We've already drafted them recently.

I just need at least 3 QBs to go before eagles.. preferably 4, so Murray, Haskins, jones and lock

Then need the 3-4 OLB to go, which I think sweat is.. burns has bend, so I'd take him for us but I'd rather OLine or one of the DTs

Also if 1-3 TEs, 1-2 WRs and those 2 LBs go, that would be great too.. also any CBs, RBs or Ss

Also obviously Williams, the good josh Allen and bosa don't even count for my team and locks for top 10

Also please let Gary go before us too

I just need at least 3 QBs to go before eagles.. preferably 4, so Murray, Haskins, jones and lock

Then need the 3-4 OLB to go, which I think sweat is.. burns has bend, so I'd take him for us but I'd rather OLine or one of the DTs

Also if 1-3 TEs, 1-2 WRs and those 2 LBs go, that would be great too.. also any CBs, RBs or Ss

Also obviously Williams, the good josh Allen and bosa don't even count for my team and locks for top 10

Also please let Gary go before us too

It would be a lot easier to say you want ed oliver or one of the tackles

Ed Oliver will be a top 10 pick, out of your ****in mind thinking Ed Oliver dropping to 25. That's like me thinking Kyler has a shot at 6.

Absolutely no clue who the Bucs are taking with their pick, but would be surprised if they didn’t go with Devin White. If we don’t then our LB position is some trash outside of Lavonte.

It would be a lot easier to say you want ed oliver or one of the tackles

I got an order to it.. but I'd love Wilkins too as far as DT go.. but I'd also like some non tackles Oline guys like lindstorm and Bradbury

And as far as Oline my wishlist in order goes: Jonah, jawaan and then cody ford.. then those 2 above

There are also other DTs I'd be cool with like Simmons, tillery and Lawrence.. burns is probably the only DE I want in the first, not saying other guys aren't talented or anything but I'd rather go DT or Oline than say Ferrell

Ed Oliver will be a top 10 pick, out of your ****in mind thinking Ed Oliver dropping to 25. That's like me thinking Kyler has a shot at 6.

Never said he'd drop to 25

We have 2 2nd round picks, a point I've continuously made when it comes to these 4 guys: Oliver, Jonah Williams, jawaan Taylor and Wilkins

I'd also be ok with us trading up for Cody ford or Brian burns

Back
Top Bottom