2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

bron really going to hoop til he's in his 40s. i assume he'll retire as a laker

i would say ny would be an interesting destination because it's the big apple and another challenge. as long as dolan is still the owner, i can't see that happening

I could see a third stint in Cleveland when the kids are out of high school. Starting center for the 2034 Cavs.

I think clippers should sign lue as head coach. hes proven to be able to handle two so called divas at the same time. a player with a big ego like kawhi needs a coach who wont bend over to his demands

I hope the Clippers hire Mikey as their coach because he is already doing a great job being a player coach with the Nets. PG needs a coach that will toughen him up and Mikey is the answer.

I could see a third stint in Cleveland when the kids are out of high school. Starting center for the 2034 Cavs.
part owner/player
not sure if dan gilbert ready to sell all his stake to bron and co

Not good enough to have a public opinion on the topic.

DJNX5GKWsAA6TYN.jpg

Jimmy should have lost earlier
Making it to the finals only to lose will really hurt him
Damn shame too

Nick nurse on the woj pod today

his story on kawhi in a film room session after a losing streak was ****ing classic lmao

guys were saying yeah we need to move the ball around more and pass and get ball movement. Kawhi to that point had never really spoke at film meetings

“I ain’t passing just to ****ing pass it. My job is to score, get doubled and tripled then it becomes your job to score” -kawhi

Back
Top Bottom