2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Nick nurse on the woj pod today

his story on kawhi in a film room session after a losing streak was ****ing classic lmao

guys were saying yeah we need to move the ball around more and pass and get ball movement. Kawhi to that point had never really spoke at film meetings

“I ain’t passing just to ****ing pass it. My job is to score, get doubled and tripled then it becomes your job to score” -kawhi
And that is why the Clippers need a point guard-leader type.

his story on kawhi in a film room session after a losing streak was ****ing classic lmao

guys were saying yeah we need to move the ball around more and pass and get ball movement. Kawhi to that point had never really spoke at film meetings

“I ain’t passing just to ****ing pass it. My job is to score, get doubled and tripled then it becomes your job to score” -kawhi
hope hes a laker in 2021

Kawhichael needs to be the new face of Dos Equis.

Exactly.

Keep the #SameIntensity that yall had for LeBron (Who I hate) for all these years.

Except Bron was getting praise for getting there and losing. So yes keep the same intensity in this social media era going forward I guess.

Except Bron was getting praise for getting there and losing. So yes keep the same intensity in this social media era going forward I guess.

The vocal minority's opinion matters the most.

Jimmy Butler should be shamed for getting there and not being enough of a leader to lead his team to victory.

Be consistent with dumb logic internet.

The vocal minority's opinion matters the most.

Jimmy Butler should be shamed for getting there and not being enough of a leader to lead his team to victory.

Be consistent with dumb logic internet.

Ok Jemele. Y'all and the Nick Wrights of the world think you're being consistent by really the logic is just falling back making your own self hypocrites. Before Bron won this last chip the majority of the media types and basketball intelligentsia were still praising him even though he had the finals record he did. The minority's opinion didn't carry the weight at all, if it did his elevation to the point it did would have never occurred.

I personally didn't agree with it, winning should matter above all, but the majority especially in today's participation trophy era don't feel that way.

Jimmy went to a level i didn't know he had in him
so Props to homeless Jamie Foxx

he was pissin me off the entire series :lol:
10 FTA a game felt like i was watching D. whistle haha

Jimmy went to a level i didn't know he had in him
so Props to homeless Jamie Foxx

he was pissin me off the entire series :lol:
10 FTA a game felt like i was watching D. whistle haha
Jimmy is what everyone thinks James Harden is. He can have these numbers if he actually tries all game but he normally coasts for majority and turns up down the stretch. (Real reason why him and Embiid meshed so well, Embiid goes hard early on and by time he’s gassed, Jimmy is ready to take over)

Jimmy is what everyone thinks James Harden is. He can have these numbers if he actually tries all game but he normally coasts for majority and turns up down the stretch. (Real reason why him and Embiid meshed so well, Embiid goes hard early on and by time he’s gassed, Jimmy is ready to take over)
joel was prob pissed af watching Jimbo ball out in the finals hahaha

Ok Jemele. Y'all and the Nick Wrights of the world think you're being consistent by really the logic is just falling back making your own self hypocrites. Before Bron won this last chip the majority of the media types and basketball intelligentsia were still praising him even though he had the finals record he did. The minority's opinion didn't carry the weight at all, if it did his elevation to the point it did would have never occurred.

I personally didn't agree with it, winning should matter above all, but the majority especially in today's participation trophy era don't feel that way.

*Sigh*

I was being sarcastic.

:lol: How did HArden get brought up in this.

Nobody thinks James Harden is THAT.

People think James Harden is an out of this world scorer. Good facilitator. That is the most people think he is.

:lol: How did HArden get brought up in this.

Nobody thinks James Harden is THAT.

People think James Harden is an out of this world scorer. Good facilitator. That is the most people think he is.
People look at harden as someone who always living at the FT line, baiting fouls etc and that’s literally what Jimmy does half the time. Man averages like 10 FTs a game

Back
Top Bottom