2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

People look at harden as someone who always living at the FT line, baiting fouls etc and that’s literally what Jimmy does half the time. Man averages like 10 FTs a game

But James Harden does THAT.

I just don't see your, "This is what people think Harden is" point.

What is the "IS?"

Apparently Kwame Brown has a YouTube channel where he gives life advice and talks about politics. Who knew? 🤷🏿‍♂️

:lol: How did HArden get brought up in this.

Nobody thinks James Harden is THAT.

People think James Harden is an out of this world scorer. Good facilitator. That is the most people think he is.
I thought he was referring to the playing for the foul, which everyone accuses harden of doing but jimmy really does

I thought he was referring to the playing for the foul, which everyone accuses harden of doing but jimmy really does
Yea that doesn't make sense seeing as though Harden averaged damn near 12 FTA this year.

The bringing up the FTA point as if Harden ISN'T already that.

What are you expecting in return?
If Dallas is set on moving wright he would be such a good fit on the lakers smh

I love Wright though I hope he sticks in Dallas but they have so many guards. Getting kuzma and green in a trade (or whatever pieces make it work) could be a thing

Jimmy is interesting because you can call him Tier 3, or Tier 2, or whatever. Even though they lost in 6, I feel like jimmy showed you can be tier 3, the best player on your team, and can win a championship. How bout that?!!?

So you don’t need a super team. But you do need heart. Chemistry. And coaching. If not, then yeah you need a super team.

Yea that doesn't make sense seeing as though Harden averaged damn near 12 FTA this year.

The bringing up the FTA point as if Harden ISN'T already that.
You don’t think there’s a difference in how the foul is drawn?

I come in peace

Screenshot_20201013-132256_Chrome.jpg

Throw Bradley in there as well. Expirings for Indy and since they don't get FAs, Kuz probably can get a bag there that the Show damn sure aren't going to give him. Ideally I'd want Lavine though.

why would Indy want Kuz who needs to play the 4 and washed Danny Green?
That's the issue. Every fanbase proposes these lopsided trades where they rob other teams. The only way that package would get us a player of Victor's caliber is if he explicitly says he wants something and won't resign anywhere else or if his injury situation is worse than we realize.

Back
Top Bottom