Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This 3god guy is something else :lol:
His NBA takes too doe
1611027244218.gif

BA has been saying for months that Brady calls his own plays and runs the offense. Funny that this whole time people said BA was a bad coach for him and should be gone in the offseason. Now they won two playoff games against a team that shouldn’t have even been there and a QB that should have retired years ago..........you guessed it, Brady is amazing.

Mahomes is going to play. All this talk is just for the build up to the game.

Nah I think the “wasn’t really a concussion” story is clearly some nonsense cooked up by the Chiefs so maybe the nfl just didn’t buy it

To be honest it’s clear that it’s Tom, not even a slight at Bill.

We have Bill’s history outside of Tom (his other teams, got his pick of a handpicked Brady successor, didn’t like him—went to Cam, didn’t work), meanwhile, receiving options like AB and Gronk gravitate to Tom wherever he goes and he’s one game away from the SB on a new team.

QB-driven league, Tom-driven decade, even if Bill is a very good coach.

Last edited:
Bill is the GOAT coach and I hate the guy. He’s better than my guy Parcells.

Brady isn’t even in my top 5 QBs, he’s in my top 10.

I was told before the season started that Brady joined a team that had a better roster than anything NE has had in the last 5-6 years and a pretty good coach. Not sure how that shows that Brady is more important than Bill. Maybe if he led the Jets or the Bengals to a championship game, I’d be impressed.

tenor.gif

This is most hater **** I have ever read on NT. Doesn't eem have to be in order but who the **** is in your Top 5 QBs then?

How is it hater ****? Hater **** would be saying he’s not even in my top 25 QBs of all time. If you told me to pick 5 QBs to start my franchise with, Brady isn’t one of them. If you told me I could have any coach, Bill is the one. I’d maybe pick Parcells just cause I’m a Giants fan.

IN ORDER

AR12
Peyton
Montana
Marino
Elway

Brady would probably be 6th for me. I don’t think he’s who he is without Bill.

How is it hater ****? Hater **** would be saying he’s not even in my top 25 QBs of all time. If you told me to pick 5 QBs to start my franchise with, Brady isn’t one of them. If you told me I could have any coach, Bill is the one. I’d maybe pick Parcells just cause I’m a Giants fan.

IN ORDER

AR12
Peyton
Montana
Marino
Elway

Brady would probably be 6th for me. I don’t think he’s who he is without Bill.

I think there's just a fundamental difference in how we define our Top 5s. I'm not sure what that list is but if you think those are the Top 5 Greatest QBs of all time, it seems like your criteria is "Top 5 QBs to start my franchise with" or may "Top 5 most talented" whereas I would list a Top 5 based on their career accomplishments. Personally, I can't knock a player for having better all-time statistics and head and shoulders winning more than their peers because of the organization they were drafted to or the coach/teammates they had aka circumstances.

That's just sports and it's impossible to definitively say other QBs would have done more in the same situation. The accolades, however, are definitive, and I think it's nearly impossible to argue against all that TB12 has accomplished in his career.

Back
Top Bottom