Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Er-5cE1XEAMH_dt

Er-_KcuW8AUT1Z4

🔥 🔥

regarding the slander....it'll be jokes for days if/when the Packers beat the Bucs next week, but it legitimately means nothing for Tom's legacy. he's been slander proof since that ATL SB (i would argue the Seahawks one, actually). but there's nothing left to prove. especially not at 43

regarding the slander....it'll be jokes for days if/when the Packers beat the Bucs next week, but it legitimately means nothing for Tom's legacy. he's been slander proof since that ATL SB (i would argue the Seahawks one, actually). but there's nothing left to prove. especially not at 43

He’s not gonna lose though.

Yup. Brady playing with house money at this point. Huge dent to ARod’s legacy if he loses in the championship game again

Goes without saying but that doesn't mean the jokes won't fly either way :lol:. Lowkey the same for Brees and Ben at this stage

Anything extra in Tampa is like a cherry on top of his resume.

The Bucs D played their best game before today against GB earlier in the season

Really looking forward to seeing how GB adjusts and if Bowles can cook up more of the same :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom