• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just know brees son heated talking bout "why cant daddy pass the ball like that"

“You know what to do, son”

0078CD67-CCD1-48FE-A2E7-B248420F6C1F.jpeg

Y’all are some savages :smh: :lol:

im so hyped man. i've been waiting on them to meet in the playoffs for almost a decade. got robbed with that seahawks blunder, but we finally here. i hope the packers show up

I was thinking about that state I posted about Brady beating as many NFC teams in the playoffs as Brees and it made me realize something else...If TB wins, he will tie Brees and Rodgers in NFC Championships. His resume is unmatched, man.

Man im salty, that terrible touchback, 3rd and 13 ,
4th & inches conversion by a backup.

Hopefully our foundation is set, get Dilpet back next year, maybe move Odell for some picks or Defense help.

Y’all are some savages :smh: :lol:

I was thinking about that state I posted about Brady beating as many NFC teams in the playoffs as Brees and it made me realize something else...If TB wins, he will tie Brees and Rodgers in NFC Championships. His resume is unmatched, man.
he's the GOAT, no question. rodgers the better qb. and mahomes will most likely end up being better and greater than both. crazy

The majority of fans want chiefs vs packers but something tells me the football god's are not going to allow it

Man looks like a whole different person when not on camera :stoneface:

Anyways, the build up alone of this being Brees last home game was too much him. You know he was out there trying to play higher than his capabilities, then compete with a better qb, then also compete with a dude who he's neck n neck with in records (~ same age) whos obviously in much better shape to play than him.

Back
Top Bottom