2020 Chevrolet Corvette

So that's what it looks like when you put a ferrari, mclaren and new nsx together. Okay

respectfully, you smoking paint chips
Hopefully he meant the i8... And i have no clue why the comparison was even made. The i8 is 100k more than the Vette

I can see the Vette enthusiasts having an issue with this, they trying to get that euro bag.

Just wish they would go back to round tail lights but Ferrari did kinda steal that recently

It’s nice but strays from traditional vettes which I think are gorgy. Especially the new stingrays.

these dont look like official pictures

Those are renders and not the production model. If chevy gets the price right, they'll have a hit on their hands.

I will be coping one :smokin

Pull up anywhere and the birds gon flock

Idk
Screenshot_20181218-232836_Google.jpg

There still going to sell the regular model along with this one. ZR1 cost 120k so the Mid engine model is expected to be 150k

Yea there’s no actual images out of the actual car, those are renderings based off the spy vehicle

Damn... I’m interested

Joint might come out looking generic if they don’t luxe it out a bit tho. No generic Chevy rear end

2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-artists-rendering-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-301-1527106174.jpg

2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-artists-rendering-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-302-1527106175.jpg

2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-artists-rendering-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-303-1527106176.jpg

2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-artists-rendering-25-cars-worth-waiting-for-304-1527106175.jpg

458 in the front
F430/2nd gen NSX on the sides
LFA rear fenders
Camaro tail lights

Probably lacking on the interior compared to the R8, NSX, Huracan and the others in its class

The hood finally getting a mid engine sports car

Love the look but those taillights are weeeaaak. Look just like the maro.

And i was just wondering how could they top the current version. And they did. It doesn't look crazy long like the current version either.

Back
Top Bottom