2020 Chevrolet Corvette

Tail lights are trash body style is gorgeous

Looks like the rarri in "Outrun"

upload_2018-12-19_7-17-22.png

They should've just went with the regular front engine vett styling and just push the engine in the rear. it would have looked much better. That's actually what I was hoping for but I can see designers trying to make it stand out and look different from the front engine version.

011615_37.jpg

Those taillights lol much better. Hope that's the final version.
I'm not a very flashy person but I'd like that in burnt orange with black wheels :pimp:

Yes, this is the Chrysler 300: exotic version (meaning it's meant to look like a fancier car) but i don't even care.

They should've just went with the regular front engine vett styling and just push the engine in the rear. it would have looked much better. That's actually what I was hoping for but I can see designers trying to make it stand out and look different from the front engine version.

011615_37.jpg

Bruh, you can't fit a motor in the back end of a vette'. It had to be redesign to fit the engine.

011615_37.jpg

Nah man, this joint looks like a Nissan with those tail lights. Looks like a mid engine GTR or something.

I really want to see these in the wild next year. It will literally be in every hood. This might be the one to overtake the Challenger/charger as the hoods car of choice.

This will be the new bar to separate the get money boys from the rest of the pack.

I really want to know how the old heads will respond tho. Old black men love the front engine style corvette. I wonder if they’ll be down with the new style or if they’ll hold on to what’s in their garage now as collectors items

Take that awful Camaro wing off the back and throw on a traditional corvette ducktail and it might be a serious W for Chevy if the price is right

Corvette_C6_C7Carbon_CF_Splitter_Diffuser_Spoiler-10.jpg

2014corvettestingray-l-aa515bfff408a64c.jpg

Hopefully the interior isn't plastic fantastic like the typical chevy product. Word to cadillac

I heard the engine sounds on the test mules a couple months back. Didn't sound like a V8. Sounded like a turbo 6 cylinder

488 and to an even bigger extent LaFerrari are my dream cars :blush: lowkey plottin on this corvette just to get a sample

Back
Top Bottom