2020 Chevrolet Corvette

Dodge dumb asses could have been made a budget Viper pony car competitor.
Seeing as of now vast numbers of hemi powered
vehicles everywhere. Can even find them in fleet vehicles like Durangos.
Dodge just lost their imagination and would rather stick to their oh so outdated “stick huge v8 in pig heavy muscle car” formula
u seem upset

Dodge dumb asses could have been made a budget Viper pony car competitor.
Seeing as of now vast numbers of hemi powered
vehicles everywhere. Can even find them in fleet vehicles like Durangos.
Dodge just lost their imagination and would rather stick to their oh so outdated “stick huge v8 in pig heavy muscle car” formula

I'm sure it cost effective too. How much more does it really cost to build a 6.4 vs a 6.2 or a V6 even?

I'm sure it cost effective too. How much more does it really cost to build a 6.4 vs a 6.2 or a V6 even?

One thing I loved about GM...they really cared about accessibility throughout the consumer range..if you couldn’t afford a Corvette you could get a similar power plant in a less expensive F Body. Which is where all the aftermarket go fast modifications stemmed from Firebird/Camaro.

Dodge flunked at the Prowler,Daytona,Stealth and Viper horribly.

One thing I loved about GM...they really cared about accessibility throughout the consumer range..if you couldn’t afford a Corvette you could get a similar power plant in a less expensive F Body. Which is where all the aftermarket go fast modifications stemmed from Firebird/Camaro.

Dodge flunked at the Prowler,Daytona,Stealth and Viper horribly.
chill man
im happy with my hemis
hemi boys in da building tonight
:pimp:

The last viper was a dope car, crazy because you rarely see them anywhere but when you do, it turns heads

They priced it horribly hence why it sold so bad

I remember rumors of it coming back which if it does, it better have its own engine and not sharing the same crap as the hellcats and srt

Maybe that’s what the 7L engine will be for in the future

Not crap

My gripe is that they using the same engine in everything :lol:

If they bring back the viper, give it a new engine that’s strictly for the viper
i do like how the optimized and squeezing everything they can outta the 6.4 and 6.2
i actually think 6.4 is better than the 6.2
def goes through them gears faster

That mid engine setup is not for everyone, i hear it can be quite dangerous:

Wonder what happened

Last edited:
I think I saw one of these too but I was trying not to look like that guy so I only got a glimpse.
for 60k yeah...
if I had it like that I might cop.

Back
Top Bottom