2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just telling someone it's easy as hell to move the game to Monday since there's no fans.

If it's only 5-7 players, you can just get some practice squad players and fill the void.

According to reports Tennessee is locked out of their facilities until Saturday at the earliest. Even moving the game to Monday sounds ridiculous if they really can't practice.

I’m assuming it’s more about how many players test positive. Come Thursday if it’s no one else, the game will probably proceed.

I’m assuming it’s more about how many players test positive. Come Thursday if it’s no one else, the game will probably proceed.
Problem is they still can't practice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're basically better off with more positives (with them all hopefully being asymptomatic)

Yeah but the issue becomes the titans cant practice at all this week vs playing a team who has been practicing and scheming all week to beat them.

One lineman going down from the best offensive line in the league isn’t a valid excuse for your entire offense shutting down. Your QB is still expected to be able to make plays.

PLEASE tell me where I said this? Here is my OG quote for reference-notice how I also mention the Ravens defensive liabilities at edge?:

“What do you expect when you lose a HOF lineman like Yanda and you then have to face an elite interior rush like Jones? It also doesn’t help that the Ravens suffer at edge rush (unlike the Chargers, ironically) so Mahomes and Reid had a ton of flexibility on offense as well.”

Also, how do you expect to maintain the OL depth when the Ravens are literally starting a rookie at RT without a proper training camp or preseason? (Not to mention the best lineman coming off injury) An elite defender like Jones is going to consistently win those matchups and allow 4 sacks. That is where you need someone like Yanda on the line to provide leadership and also communication to the rest of the OL so younger guys can make adjustments and make their assignments.

Hell, you don’t even need to take my word for it: https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/ravens-oline0929

Yeah but the issue becomes the titans cant practice at all this week vs playing a team who has been practicing and scheming all week to beat them.
PLEASE tell me where I said this? Here is my OG quote for reference-notice how I also mention the Ravens defensive liabilities at edge?:

“What do you expect when you lose a HOF lineman like Yanda and you then have to face an elite interior rush like Jones? It also doesn’t help that the Ravens suffer at edge rush (unlike the Chargers, ironically) so Mahomes and Reid had a ton of flexibility on offense as well.”

Also, how do you expect to maintain the OL depth when the Ravens are literally starting a rookie at RT without a proper training camp or preseason? (Not to mention the best lineman coming off injury) An elite defender like Jones is going to consistently win those matchups and allow 4 sacks. That is where you need someone like Yanda on the line to provide leadership and also communication to the rest of the OL so younger guys can make adjustments and make their assignments.

Hell, you don’t even need to take my word for it: https://www.si.com/nfl/ravens/news/ravens-oline0929
Starting a rookie at O-line? Wow! Shocking

Orlando brown is a rookie?

ravens Left tackle was first team all pro last year... their right tackle was a pro bowler

20200929_161447.jpg

Last edited:
It’s sad, at one point this dude was almost a lock for the HOF and likely having his jersey in the rafters at CenturyLink. Don’t know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom