2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh is it? I thought the ESPN ticker said it wasn’t Covid related

From Schefter it was this

From John McClain, a long time Houston sports reporter and Texans stooge, it was this
6BF7F671-E244-4CCD-BD41-88EE95ED6983.jpeg

so I have no idea honestly, but with his tendency to just the gun wanting to be the first to report something regardless if it’s true, I’m more inclined to believe it is Covid related

It’s sad, at one point this dude was almost a lock for the HOF and likely having his jersey in the rafters at CenturyLink. Don’t know anymore.

Still a lock. Best safety of his generation. He’ll be the All-time 2010s safety, when they ever do a list of top players from that decade.

EB was on a HOF course before having to put his career on hold so I get it.

Waddle was really good for a while but Kam doing it in the biggest games too would give him the edge for me.

Still sad about him being forced to hang it up before he was ready though :smh:

There’s such a longggggggg list of safeties who had to retire early or had their careers cut short. It’s amazing.

Kenny Easley
Sean Taylor
Kam Chancelor
Eric Berry
Bob Sanders

CRAZY list

What do you all propose then? It's unfair, sure, but this was always a real possibility for any team once it was decided the season will go on. Again, not fair, but if it happens to the Steelers down the road, you'd want the opposing team to react in kind. Just cause someone tests positives doesn't mean they were being irresponsible. **** happens. And again, teams had to know postponement was likely heading into a season like this.

What do you all propose then? It's unfair, sure, but this was always a real possibility for any team once it was decided the season will go on. Again, not fair, but if it happens to the Steelers down the road, you'd want the opposing team to react in kind. Just cause someone tests positives doesn't mean they were being irresponsible. **** happens. And again, teams had to know postponement was likely heading into a season like this.

the only thing I could think of is give both teams a bye and make up games at the end of the season. But agreed.

So more tests were positive for Tennessee. They might have to figure out a way to give them a bye week instead. I'm guessing it's probably more players than they're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom