2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DC6A8B25-C923-4098-A6A6-370171977F8E.jpeg
7A7323F0-BD31-4C5B-954B-1C48B91C58C8.jpeg

:smokin

where you win em from? I was gonna enter some raffles for them, but retailers were doing way too much to get an entry in lol.

Found some randoms I forgot I had at my moms pad

230E9894-4E86-477E-A4B1-DE5F1274B7EA.jpeg

That's crazy you had Jedi's hidden away somewhere at you're parents house 🤣

Came across a bunch of GRs in my storage that I had totally forgot about. Most of them are CL dunks. Going to have to make it a point to get them some sun...

That's crazy you had Jedi's hidden away somewhere at you're parents house 🤣

Came across a bunch of GRs in my storage that I had totally forgot about. Most of them are CL dunks. Going to have to make it a point to get them some sun...

Yea man...I moved out and kept a lot of stuff there...also found avengers, send helps, and the blue taxis...kinda regret getting rid of all my dunks on here years ago when I was broke..: was selling them for basically nothing lol got rid of my stussy and Hawaii

What the hell is this forgetting about sneakers BS? I've only made one big move once but still went back & forth between home and college for eight semesters. I could tell you exactly where I found (ebay/fb/grailed/etc) or how much I paid for like 90% of the sneakers I've ever had. I could definitely tell you exactly where they are at all times. I'll help y'all look for em - finders keepers.

What the hell is this forgetting about sneakers BS? I've only made one big move once but still went back & forth between home and college for eight semesters. I could tell you exactly where I found (ebay/fb/grailed/etc) or how much I paid for like 90% of the sneakers I've ever had. I could definitely tell you exactly where they are at all times. I'll help y'all look for em - finders keepers.

I always figured it’s a low key form of flexing

nothing like having to lug shoes back and forth between nyc and upstate ny. what a time

When buying dunks were easy asf.
9245D0F1-071D-40E0-A949-E81B7FBD8A03.jpeg
I have these too I wonder if they’re worth anything :nerd:
Do they even have a name? I got them on sale at champs

also random but
I never really liked hemps so I never paid attention to them. But they’ve been catching my eye recently, especially the green ones.. boy I was surprised when I looked them up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom