2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

978B57C6-8488-488C-8DF1-05C2D8331293.jpeg

LPU

i feel like the material underneath will crack when worn like the DELAs?

i laugh how Nike keeps doing concepts that sneaker customizers have been doing for years. thermal paint.... really . just my opinion
The material will be more like the 112/Clark Kent Dunk low.
Toe box creasing will happen, obviously.
Overall cracking will happen, eventually.

The material will be more like the 112/Clark Kent Dunk low.
Toe box creasing will happen, obviously.
Overall cracking will happen, eventually.
I agree. Doesn’t seem to be the best material for consistent wears. But it won’t look too bad .. def won’t age well. Hard to say with this material .

side note. I’ve been contributing in here for a long long time, I see a lot of new cats like the run around with making unnecessary comments on my tag, my kicks etc. all I am saying is I can keep it going .. so keep it coming Boyz .

- Retro

side note. I’ve been contributing in here for a long long time...
Not to make this a whole thing, but man in the past 5 years I see you've only started posting in this thread since January and the first post was with the Travis SB's... People are making jokes and I get it's not always fun to be at the butt end of jokes, but don't act like you're John00 John00 around here if you've only started posting in here when the hype really started getting wild.

Not to make this a whole thing, but man in the past 5 years I see you've only started posting in this thread since January and the first post was with the Travis SB's... People are making jokes and I get it's not always fun to be at the butt end of jokes, but don't act like you're John00 John00 around here if you've only started posting in here when the hype really started getting wild.
When I started posting in this thread is irrelevant. I joined NT way before most ( since we are talking time frames) that doesn’t grant me special treatment anywhere . That’s kind of not a good example of looking at it. But okay man

- Retro

When I started posting in this thread is irrelevant. I joined NT way before most ( since we are talking time frames) that doesn’t grant me special treatment anywhere . That’s kind of not a good example of looking at it. But okay man

- Retro
Seniority has nothing to do with it, it's about being helpful.

You literally just said I haven’t been posting here long enough. Seniority should never justify treatment not old posts either. So I can go in every other post and talk smack to all the newbies just because I can and because they haven’t ‘contributed’ . Come on now, it can’t only be one way when it’s convenient for whoever feels entitled to talk crap to someone else. 😂

- Retro

And me postings pics and info shouldn’t give anyone the green light to insult my brand and my kicks. But that’s okay in your book? Because they been commenting here longer than me? Bro they didn’t even know NT existed when I was already a decade in here dropping info 😆 the new guys are something else . 💀

this is one of the reasons why we lost so many good old heads. I see it now .

- Retro

And me postings pics and info shouldn’t give anyone the green light to insult my brand and my kicks. But that’s okay in your book? Because they been commenting here longer than me? Bro they didn’t even know NT existed when I was already a decade in here dropping info 😆 the new guys are something else . 💀

this is one of the reasons why we lost so many good old heads. I see it now .

- Retro
Dude, senority has nothing to do with you being "allowed" to get made fun of. Tbh, neither do things like being helpful or when you started posting in this thread because, well, the internets gonna be the internet. People are gonna crack jokes regardless who you are. Don't take it so personally.

The hangtag is corny but the pictures retro707 retro707 posted are the best of those shoes I've seen yet. I found that pretty helpful. Dude didn't even say anything besides describing the pictures. Showed multiple angles, showed a lace swap, showed the insole, showed the full color change. How y'all get mad at that; was that not informative? On top of all that he's got a 2003 join date and now it's a problem how long he's posted in a specific thread :lol: I don't get the effort some of you guys in this thread go through to get mad. You wanna be THAT mad at something, direct that energy toward our federal government or something.

Wow, nice Travis Scotts >D

Doesn't echoing this cookie cutter joke every time we see a pair of shoes travis scott wore continue to perpetuate the hype that y'all hate about him?

Last edited:
If the internet gonna be the internet then let it be on my end too 😂 I can crack jokes too . My saying is seniority is nothing and neither is ‘how long’ you been helpful for. Both of those things don’t matter so idgaf how long you been here posting and who’s buddy buddy with whoever. Let me post my pics my info and if you say some dumb sh*t don’t get butthurt when you get talked back to . Easy as that.

- Retro

The hangtag is corny but the pictures retro707 retro707 posted are the best of those shoes I've seen yet. I found that pretty helpful. Dude didn't even say anything besides describing the pictures. Showed multiple angles, showed a lace swap, showed the insole, showed the full color change. How y'all get mad at that; was that not informative? On top of all that he's got a 2003 join date and now it's a problem how long he's posted in a specific thread :lol: I don't get the effort some of you guys in this thread go through to get mad. You wanna be THAT mad at something, direct that energy toward our federal government or something.

Doesn't echoing this cookie cutter joke every time a pair of shoes travis scott wore continue to perpetuate the hype that y'all hate about him?

I appreciate all feedback man. And to my point exactly, I literally just posted pics showcasing the shoes and that unfortunately offends people enough to think Iam in here trying to run things or being out of line because Iam ‘new’ at posting like come on now. But my 2003 join date doesn’t matter because people don’t see me here enough? Oh okay . Not once have I gotten in a thread and expected the red carpet because I’ve been around , people get so offended by someone coming in and talking shoes. On a shoe forum.
Crazy times

- Retro

Back
Top Bottom