2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude, I swear i’m not trying to **** on you or anything. But anyone who has been following this thread for a while already knows this.
It’s cool and all that you are getting stuff early, I guess. Just seems like you are trying a bit too hard. Info is appreciated on this thread. Trying to flex is not. I come in peace.

I want to hear info like.....

will we be seeing anything in the nature of some Unlucky & Lucky lows or some Homer hi's.........?

Dude, I swear i’m not trying to **** on you or anything. But anyone who has been following this thread for a while already knows this.
It’s cool and all that you are getting stuff early, I guess. Just seems like you are trying a bit too hard. Info is appreciated on this thread. Trying to flex is not. I come in peace.
By posting early shoes and info iam trying too hard? Okay bro you’re entitled to your own opinion and I appreciate the comments. I ain’t here to ‘flex’ nor care on who thinks I am. Move it along and let’s enjoy the shoes. This ain’t a popularity contest of who’s been here longer etc 😂. Check my join date is thatS the case. Lots of you don’t realize I’ve been doing this for over 20yrs. But Iam trying too hard on a forum that I’ve been part of for 17yrs. 👍. I really be offending people by posting info and pics 💀

- Retro

Iam not here to please anyone. I am here to talk shoes. Like everyone else should be. Some of you be paying too much attention at what others are doing and defending this thread like it defines the whole dunk culture . Just enjoy the info. Simple

- Retro

Keep those pics coming homeboy. I appreciate the no filter pics you post.

A lot of both but for sure regular dunks like plums, St. John’s , etc. simple colorways. Eventually a lot of highs as well .

- Retro
Thanks for the info. A little bummed though, as regular Dunks are usually “meh” to me. I mean, they can be dope, but the chunkier nature and fat tongue of SBs is where it’s at for me personally. Thanks again though.

13F1D0F6-0CA9-4578-869A-8DFD4CC4633C.jpeg

Anybody know the fit on those Nyjah's? been looking for those Spiridon's. I'm a size 8-8.5 depending on shoe. I assume they run a little big due to the fact there is no fat tongue?

Anybody know the fit on those Nyjah's? been looking for those Spiridon's. I'm a size 8-8.5 depending on shoe. I assume they run a little big due to the fact there is no fat tongue?
Best aggregate review I could get from YouTube was that they still run narrow - but not as bad as the 1.0. I have them on the way from SPoT, I half-sized up.

I was sitting in meetings with Nike to discuss the next shoe I will flex with no box from the t0 plug in the factory. Not flexing you just be salty I’m here to help I’ve been a triple og

-dufus
Lol you’re the worse one. You obviously get extremely salty at everything I do and say. But you ain’t helping wi th anything which is why we are all supposedly here. Do something productive and say something that matters instead of riding my ba**s trying to be funny 😂 If you want a connect all you gotta do is ask, not pretend to by trying to he a comedian 💀

- Retro

"Probably strikes out on SNKRS".... Damn you just attacked so many people in this thread 😢.

😂 we all know snkrs is 🗑. But literally dude has no reason to be a ******* and takes it upon himself to ride my 🥜

I must be doing something right

- Retro

Best aggregate review I could get from YouTube was that they still run narrow - but not as bad as the 1.0. I have them on the way from SPoT, I half-sized up.

Thanks for info and link to them. Going to get them. Spiridon's are a classic and this mash-up is dope. Slick shoe. Wasn't going to pay a reseller over 120 for them.

Why verse why??? You always do this to me. I see a pair I don't really think looks good for me then you go out and get them and do the on foot and im left kicking myself in the *** like "why didn't I get those?!" Lol

I never tried the 1.0s but let us know how the 2.0 fit going half size up. I was thinking about getting them as my next pair to skate in.

Back
Top Bottom