2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E1BD2BBD-26EE-4BC8-AF5A-156526863751.jpeg

BHM for today

So GOAT is generally slow? Still waiting for my order to arrive.
Right now goat is crazy slow. I think everything is shipping to the NJ warehouse only and authentication times are much longer as a result in addition to the slowness of shipping overall with COVID. Last pair I bought on 4/20 took 7 days to arrive at the warehouse. They're still pending auth today

So GOAT is generally slow? Still waiting for my order to arrive.

They're running extremely behind right now, but that's to be expected with everything going on right now. My last four instant ship purchases have averaged 3 weeks. I consider that pretty slow for a shoe that is supposed to be pre-verified and ready to ship.

I haven't bought a pair of SBs in years but i'm really interested in the Safari Lows that dropped last month. Should I go TTS like with all my Jordans (11.5) or go up to a 12?

These 7-11 joints are Nike SB doing a heat check to see exactly what type of nonsense they can get people to buy. I'm geeked to think about this possibly being the straw that breaks the camels back and all the recent SB heads fleeing the scene after they realize how stupid it is to want a sneaker this bad (and to miss out cause of the hype they created). I promise to keep the same energy come release day, these are terrible.

The Big Gulps from 2008 deserve better than this.

I've been seeing lots of Ben & Jerry's floating around the last few days. More than usual pre-release. I'm gonna go ahead and assume this one's already cooked.

Back
Top Bottom