2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean him producing with what he had is pretty much a direct response to what he has done as a GM, no?

His actual coaching is different than scouting/management/drafting/etc IMO.

Should he assume most of the blame for the make up of his roster sure no denying that. I'm not gonna say a coach is no good on the field because of what he does in the FO though. Doesn't make sense to me.

But like I said before, agree to disagree.

does this dudes lawyer have to talk? maybe it's out of context but all the statements I see so questionable.

deshaun's?

i mean he doesnt, cause right now shhh is just the court of public opinion.. but that obviously has an impact, as we can see with deshaun losing endorsements.. plus obviously there has been pretrial stuff

i dont think it was dude, but someone had to be advising dude about whether to take the settlements or not to

but based on listening to the podcast.. i didnt realize 1 of the women that were included in his defense, had some legit questions about dude and his reputation amongst the community before she would work for him

but as they also mention in the pod, the attorney for the NCAA was extremely qualified and they just kinda had to put for a BS case, cause that's all they had

Damn, dude looks like he is all the way back already. What a freak.

His actual coaching is different than scouting/management/drafting/etc IMO.

Should he assume most of the blame for the make up of his roster sure no denying that. I'm not gonna say a coach is no good on the field because of what he does in the FO though. Doesn't make sense to me.

But like I said before, agree to disagree.

Oh its for sure different, I just think its hard for me to give him a pass on not having talent when he is directly responsible for that. Bill the coach is absolutely better than Bill the GM but its hard for me to distinguish where the blame goes for last season since both are his job. Like they traded away Jimmy, had absolutely no contingency plan to replace Brady, then eventually Bill the coach pissed Brady off enough that he left in free agency for another team. They didnt have a guy who could throw the ball more than 20 yards because Bill the GM sucks and didn't have a backup plan and Bill the coach pissed off Brady so he left. Even now it looks like there is a good possibility they go into next year with Cam as their starter unless they pay up to get Jimmy back or trade for someone like Teddy/Minshew

I'm not at all saying Bill is a bad coach either, but from the outside looking in it seems like Brady covered a lot of issues caused by Bill's hubris.

Trading multiple picks to move up for....a tight end???

i dont think dallas would have to move THAT much to get dude

i think you gotta get in that 6-8 range for him.. but i dont think atlanta is taking him at 4

20210409_150929.jpg

🔥🔥

Supposedly filming for the new Madden

Pat will be the best quarterback since Brady for a long long time, because he’s smart. Soaking up all he can, while also being flexible with his money to allow the team to keep and bring in talent. Recipe for success that many ignore.

Would be very on brand for Jerruh to trade up for Pitts. My goodness tho.... with a healthy Dak, that offense....

does this dudes lawyer have to talk? maybe it's out of context but all the statements I see so questionable.

Hardin is a very good lawyer but I just don’t think Watson and his camp have been truthful the whole time with him, which has made him look like a lawyer from The Simpsons. Buzbee carries himself like a slimeball but has pretty much done everything right. Hardin’s major move was saying that there were 18 women that weren’t harassed by Watson, unintentionally making Watson look worse than he had been looking already.

We all can guess that he's guilty (or not), but yeah, I don't know how a defense can be made against anonymous lawsuits if he can't know who he's defending himself against, that's how the judicial system should work. You need to know what you're defending yourself against even if you're innocent or guilty.

So I guess they should have to put their name on that, unless they can keep it anonymous except to Watson's team, where he can then defend himself without it being made public. If it can even work like that.

Deshaun ain’t gonna play in 2021. By 2022, the entire offseason will be about where he will be traded to or who he will sign with.

Meanwhile, Watson's girl is at her favorite seafood spot with another family member and having to limit the comments on her IG

TBH I respect her for keeping the pics of them up and riding it out with him, ESPECIALLY know that we know he cheated and admitted to sex with the women.

Yep, she could've easily dipped already, but there's a chance she already knew about the massage fests and just stayed the course with the lifestyle.

Watson really was out here moving crazy. :smh:

Using all those masseuses was already a weird look. now he's admitting to messing with some of them.

Watson really was out here moving crazy. :smh:

Using all those masseuses was already a weird look. now he's admitting to messing with some of them.
He’s definitely has a weirdo fetish and he’s not a multibillionaire with connections so he’s about to feel this one.
His concern is if he can weasel his way outta this one and play again. I don’t see him playing next season though.

Cowboys and Giants fans

Vikings have four new defensive starters with Pat Pete, Michael Pierce, Dalvin Tomlinson, and Xavier Woods.

What’s the thought on losing Dalvin and Woods and if they could help Minnesota improve defensively immensely with those other 2 and the rest of the Vikings core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom