2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally.. wish dude and reich the best of luck

wonder what the bears final offer was.. but Indy clearly the better situation for dude

DASSIT?......

I mean people was saying we would have to trade picks to move him

always remember THAT was the starting talking point for certain talking heads

going be the same talking heads who going kill the eagles soon as dude has a decent game

Jeezus so that’ll most likely be a first-round pick. Colts will have him playing through every injury outside of a torn ACL :lol:

Was going to say only a second and third was a steal but it’s a likely first rounder so that’s a fair price for the Eagles.

Was going to say only a second and third was a steal but it’s a likely first rounder so that’s a fair price for the Eagles.

For the colts it’s a great deal

but they are the one place I would say that

they have a ton of money, still have draft capital, got good talent and good coaches.. plus Indy is a far less pressured environment than philly or Chicago

wentz needs to fix his mechanics though

Wentz is terrible man but that’s all the Eagles came away with?

Pressure is all on Frank Reich and Wentz too. After that crackhead coaching he did in Buffalo in the playoffs his *** is on the line if this is a disaster and Wentz really is the bum I think he is.

Whole team is stacked on both sides.

Colts won bigly

Team is ready to compete right now so I don't think they'll miss those at all if Wentz can stay healthy

Him being back with Reich and protected by that OLine is gonna be real interesting in the AFC...

reich-wentz.jpg

For the colts it’s a great deal

but they are the one place I would say that

they have a ton of money, still have draft capital, got good talent and good coaches.. plus Indy is a far less pressured environment than philly or Chicago

wentz needs to fix his mechanics though

I’m not as down on Wentz as most and think that Indy was a qb away from being a legit contender and Wentz is an upgrade on Rivers in my eyes.

I’m not as down on Wentz as most and think that Indy was a qb away from being a legit contender and Wentz is an upgrade on Rivers in my eyes.

I think it’s great for Indy and wentz

just saying I wouldn’t have been high on the bears trading for dude, for example.. although I think flip woulda been good for dude

for bears woulda been a desperate move to try save jobs plus they probably about to lose Arob

IF the Colts think Wentz is a star QB, this is peanuts to give up for him at that position.

Gotta admit next NFL season is gonna be real entertaining when all these pieces fall in place this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom