2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wentz has to succeed. No excuses.
He’s in a great situation now. Personally, I think he’ll turn it around this year.

1613668918061.png

air spider 777 air spider 777 it’s time

Except ain’t non of the QBs in next year’s draft as good as the top 4 in this one

but no way in hell howie should get to pick another QB top 10

now if we had a new GM, that should completely be an option.. but this dude been burning picks

How is Howie still a GM up there

team owner usually gives you 2 seasons to f up before out right firing

chip was a douche, so he was the exception

until Doug.. but they tried to give Doug help last offseason and he was reluctant to make moves.. then this offseason his grand idea was promoting the QB coach to OC

so assume howie gets this year to either save his job or not

i would suggest anyone reading this to look at the eagles draft history for the last 7-8 years

also it’s a price I am glad we paid, because 17

just wish we were smarter after the super bowl.. like everything we did with our WRs, for example.. trade wise, draft wise, free agency wise and extension wise

Compensation for Wentz was on point. Getting Detroit to take Goff was a 1st and 3rd (the other 1st was for Stafford) so this makes sense. Indy protecting themselves a little with that clause for the 2nd.

happy with Wentz. I'm still a believer. Love that he is going to a team with an excellent line, great group of running backs. They will make some noise, barring injury of course

they got a championship so, it cancelled out :lol:

that’s why for me, I look at the shh we did after

jason peters being a perfect example.. he got hurt before wentz and yet still last year we’re overly depending on him

alshon played hurt in super bowl and for most of the year and we gave him that extension

signed mike Wallace and traded for desean a year later, they’ve played 3 games combined for the eagles in as many years trying find someone to replace Torrey smith

100% worth it.......who knows who is the QB of the eagles that season.....likely no handoff to the closer Foles for the win

i mean.. for as much as people speak of wentz injury history, foles has never stayed healthy for all 16

and the way wentz and the team played.. foles essentially had the last couple weeks of the season as a glorified preseason.. plus home field and a bye

foles went next level in the nfc championship and super bowl.. but it wasn’t pretty before and our defense was just a bad matchup for Atlanta plus them having to play in philly in the cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom