2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk man. Imagine being a single 25 year old with a $500MM deal and superstardom as one of the faces of the league. You have to be so careful that you probably can’t even do what you want anyway. If he loves her then good for him but I generally think it’s a wise move especially if his prenup game was proper.

It was a few comments when Mahomes first got engaged that it was some huge mistake :lol:

I definitely think he should do what makes him happy. If it's marrying his high school girlfriend, so be it.

Kid left of DK looks sneaky atheltic tbh

Definitely a guy who had a modest high school career. Probably played 3-4 different sports. Baseball was his favorite but couldn’t pitch well enough for pro scouts, always made contact when hitting though.

Goes off to college out of state and gets picked up during 5 on 5 run in the gym. Everyone is surprised at how nice he is. Has a tight handle and can hit deep 3’s

That kid in the Cam Newton situation is dumb as bricks. Not sure if he’s any good at football or not. But if he’s decent. I’m sure coaches and scouts saw that video and if he’s acting foolish like that toward Cam at his own camp, he’s probably not very coachable, either way the vid didn’t do the clout chasing kid any favors.

Easterby building himself up for the greatest fall ever
D78E60AF-2112-4126-A21D-36E13EA1CC8A.gif

RE: Deshaun Watson situation.
While we have seen a player sit out a year over a contract dispute, that was running back Le’Veon Bell when CBA rules gave players the flexibility to do that. Things would be a lot different in 2021 in this situation.

Watson would face daily $50,000 fines for each training camp and would miss out on his scheduled $10.54 million salary for the upcoming season. In addition, per Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, Watson might owe Houston $5.4 million annually over the next four years to account for an unearned signing bonus if he skips games.

:wow: :wow:

How full scum bag does Easterby want to go? I’m not handing out $50K checks daily, foregoing $10.54MM for the season AND THEN having to pay them $5.4MM annually for four years. Bro has to start following the James Harden plan and post and IG looking like this ASAP
1614000218542.jpeg

Sounds like that kids parents found out :lol:

Glad there was an apology, Cam also handled it commendably in that video after

I saw this and some other stuff.. not sure why fields alone would get knocked for this thou, other than the obvious (and as has been pointed out, they knocked deshaun for similar shh)

i mean Lawrence is going no 1 because of physical traits.. but he has showed some concerning stuff but that rarely gets mentioned

just get you some good coaches that can work with the physically gifted guys

also not sure how much of the complaints on fields are a function of OSU offense.. like against northwestern they shoulda have figured to run more a lot quicker, but that’s on coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom