2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1619.jpg
cousins to SF?

I'll allow it. Make it happen.

Sounds like that kids parents found out :lol:

Glad there was an apology, Cam also handled it commendably in that video after

That lil boy needed his chest drilled in. Cam has played a decade in the NFL, won a MVP, made a ton on and off the field, made a SB and this lil kid thought he was clowning him. These kids look dumb tryna take their online trollin to real life.

man I love Pittman for saying no to Wentz request to wear 11. He didnt wear that in high school or at USC but standing his ground.

Love it.

Russ even being discussed as possibly being traded is so ridiculous. All because he said he's tried of getting killed out there?

Like really? The most squeaky clean player in the league can't even say what's on his mind? Seahawks would be done without him.

Pete would be even closer to retirement if they got rid of him.

Cam's mechanics been ****ed for like 7 years now

most likely. but he wasn't THIS bad throwing the ball in carolina. or maybe he was :lol:

either way, that's a pretty interesting hypothesis to justify keeping him and now paying market value for a guy that can throw

Russ even being discussed as possibly being traded is so ridiculous. All because he said he's tried of getting killed out there?

Like really? The most squeaky clean player in the league can't even say what's on his mind? Seahawks would be done without him.

Pete would be even closer to retirement if they got rid of him.
Besides a team source coming out saying the org was frustrated with the public comments most of this trade stuff is coming outside sources. I'm not reading any of this as the team is open to trading him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom