2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

20210223_203737.png

🔥

I feel like we're gonna look back in a couple years & the Justin Fields as QB4-5 takes will be so wrong.

He's a great prospect. Probably QB1 in any other draft. I think it's just fatigue as he's been pegged as the QB2 for almost a year now.
Most outlets have him as the 3rd to ATL at 4. I think he and Wilson are a coin toss with my personal preference leaning towards Fields.

I think Haskins isn't doing Fields any favors. Dude was arguably the most prolific passer in B1G history and looked like a clown in Washington.

while I get the team (and everyone else) would have serious doubts..

not sure given their roster how he really threw a wrench in things

trying think who else they had on roster beside him and haskins.. was heinicke even on the roster all year or was he a PS guy they brought up after injuries and/or cuts?

unless the plan was to tank and he helped them win games

I think the wrench was they were hoping he’d retire and they wouldn’t have to pay him.

Probably had legit concern about his health too and if playing him was worth the risk.

Regardless, he’s definitely getting cut before the season starts at some point.

I wish both were playing today when more college concepts are being used in the league.. and coaches are getting more creative with versatile guys

peter warrick
reggie bush
mike vick

favorite college players ever!!! them dudes were just in another tier than everybody else!!

hated peter warrick for destroying va tech in the ship but boy if i don’t respect tf outta that classic as performance!!!

edit: and cam at auburn>>>tebow...iykyk...

peter warrick
reggie bush
mike vick

favorite college players ever!!! them dudes were just in another tier than everybody else!!

hated peter warrick for destroying va tech in the ship but boy if i don’t respect tf outta that classic as performance!!!

edit: and cam at auburn>>>tebow...iykyk...

what cam did at auburn gotta be the single greatest season by a college player

lsu had the GOAT season and burrow was great but still that whole team was the goods.. meanwhile cam ain’t had no where near all that

i hate FSU and still loved pdub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom