2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides a team source coming out saying the org was frustrated with the public comments most of this trade stuff is coming outside sources. I'm not reading any of this as the team is open to trading him
yeah, same. Especially with the talent they have catching balls. Makes zero sense.

yeah, same. Especially with the talent they have catching balls. Makes zero sense.
I will say though if they fall apart again next year on offense and Pete/Russ' relationship continues to crack I would take the trade talks more seriously in 2022

I don't think he's trying to take away from Football Percy. He's just saying Percy has had some wild stories off the field

1614043105190.jpeg

I mean yeah, but c’mon man. Percy definitely has tons of football highlights, if you really followed his career. Dudes like LT and Dennis Rodman had wild lives off the court/field and in the lockeroom too. Sometimes be overblown.

It doesn’t take away from their achievements. When I think of Percy Harvin, I think of football. I didn’t even know he was a hothead until years after

What the hell is wrong with this guy???

Worst pick, hated it from the beginning. 2020 was a disaster offseason for JRob all around though, his big FA signings were Vic Beasley, Clowney and the ghost of Jonathan Joseph. Two of them didn't even finish the year on the team and the other on IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom