2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of yall said it in here but I feel like the 9ers are very comfortable with multiple guys (pause) and they didn't jump up solely for that one guy

Buuuuuut I just hope the guy they're most comfortable with is Mac Jones

One of yall said it in here but I feel like the 9ers are very comfortable with multiple guys (pause) and they didn't jump up solely for that one guy

I assume they moved up for a guy.. But ain’t no harm in looking

ain’t married yet

I assume they moved up for a guy.. But ain’t no harm in looking

ain’t married yet
5WBNZBLE3RC3BDEJB45RNQFBMY.jpg

20210419_081349.jpg
20210419_081351.jpg

Between this and the Browns attempted redesign a few years back, these Ohio squads can't update uni's for **** :lol: :sick:

Glad they stuck with the usual helmets at least though

I would love for Nike to explain why they feel the need to put the name of the ****in team on every jersey now. **** is dumb as hell and unnecessary.

These are nice and simple though. Cincy should definitely fight for the helmet rule and add a white helmet.

I could honestly see them liking Lance a ton from a system standpoint. I never really bought the narrative that Mac was their guy because he fits their system. Lance is the only one of the three that actually played in a pro style system but im sure Shanny would want him to learn to slide at some point if he does pick him. He said earlier in the year that he really liked Josh Allen coming out of college and Lance has a lot of similar traits. Big QB with a big arm that played against some pretty crappy competition.

I hope they get rid of the helmet rule. The Bengals could have an orange, black, and white helmet.

49ers have taken every QB available now :lol:... these No. 3 odds are gonna suddenly change drastically draft week to whoever it is.

with how fickle the quarterback position has been lately especially with drafting the right guy.

im surprised there isnt a narrative that teams would be better suited to draft positions like OL and defense in a year with no combine or much tape on these quarterbacks.

lance played 1 game since 2019. thats a really risky move to mortgage your franchise for

even wilson at 2 is baffling but its the jets so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom