2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re always going to change to what’s most likely at the time, but if they spread it out too much like you’re saying, they’ll be exposed by the underdogs like Lance if he’s actually the pick and Vegas loses because the Lance payouts are significantly higher than Fields, since the Fields odds are too steep causing fewer bets.

They’d rather just take the lines down until they’re more confident in what they’re saying is right.

So it’s the most likely-to-happen odds at the time.

bengals white color rush jerseys should of been the template. jerseys were fire.

chargers jerseys are overrated borderline trash. dont @ me.

enjoy retirement alex smith.

broncos not going after teddy means they are banking on the draft for a franchise qb. may the football gawds let this happen.

morning papis.

Right, so wouldn't the odds for the Niners pick changing every day be in their best interest? To not have a ton of money on one guy & potentially have to pay out?

Depends, but being late to the game if someone like Fields is the pick and they have to pay out a bunch of bets at +500 odds is not ideal.

bengals white color rush jerseys should of been the template. jerseys were fire.

chargers jerseys are overrated borderline trash. dont @ me.

enjoy retirement alex smith.

broncos not going after teddy means they are banking on the draft for a franchise qb. may the football gawds let this happen.

morning papis.

teddy stinks i never understood the hype

happy for him to come back from that injury tho

lock is qb1 right now. id rather have teddy while denver finds a franchise qb.
i didnt watch many denver games so didnt see enough to comment, but was he that bad?

he didnt have sutton all year and fant was nowhere near 100% although he looked awesome before the early injury.

and jeudy didnt really get off to a hot rookie start but im def not worried about him.

was lock that bad or was he missing his full arsenal all healthy?

genuinely asking because i know "experts" have denver all over a qb and i feel like its still early to axe lock

Reactions: sb
i didnt watch many denver games so didnt see enough to comment, but was he that bad?

he didnt have sutton all year and fant was nowhere near 100% although he looked awesome before the early injury.

and jeudy didnt really get off to a hot rookie start but im def not worried about him.

was lock that bad or was he missing his full arsenal all healthy?

genuinely asking because i know "experts" have denver all over a qb and i feel like its still early to axe lock

he showed flashes but hes too inconsistent. fangio needs to go too. i feel a healthy squad can compete with a solid qb. right now, id go with teddy over lock. denver drafting a qb unless they all get nabbed by pick 9.

he showed flashes but hes too inconsistent. fangio needs to go too. i feel a healthy squad can compete with a solid qb. right now, id go with teddy over lock. denver drafting a qb unless they all get nabbed by pick 9.

this^

Reactions: sb
Jags had interest in AS11. Too bad they didn't sign him to confirm they have a QB with a chip on his shoulder in their building.

Jags had interest in AS11. Too bad they didn't sign him to confirm they have a QB with a chip on his shoulder in their building.

F669387A-0911-41F7-BD8B-B102DB2D49A3.jpeg

Bengals are kinda stuck in that same look forever. There's not much they can really change with the overall design...it's always gonna be heavy on the tiger stripes.

bengals helmet has always been trash. they should do a matte black helmet with the ‘B’ logo with the color rush white jerseys. straight :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

1618858885475.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom