2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
0E88E7C4-35BF-456A-90CE-2C0B9143E81D.jpeg

Can’t be that smart with 2 DUI’s

and this dude hit another car.. didn’t see details on the other one.. but saw this one

“The 19-year old Jones was arrested at 2:14 a.m. Jones was involved in a car accident with another vehicle and then failed a field sobriety test after police officers discovered that he was intoxicated, said Tuscaloosa Police Department spokesperson Teena Richardson.”

I don't know if I said this yet in here or not, but once I saw Daniel Jeremiah's mock the other day is when I started believing that the Niners really are gonna take McCorkle. I like DJ, but that's not why...it just seems too smokey at this point for there not to be a fire...usually these things sort themselves out and we'd see the mocks predicting what we all believe to be true -- Niners taking Fields (or Lance). The fact that everyone is still adamant it's Mac at 3 is strange because there's little variation in that.

And I hope it's true. :lol:

I don't know if I said this yet in here or not, but once I saw Daniel Jeremiah's mock the other day is when I started believing that the Niners really are gonna take McCorkle. I like DJ, but that's not why...it just seems too smokey at this point for there not to be a fire...usually these things sort themselves out and we'd see the mocks predicting what we all believe to be true -- Niners taking Fields (or Lance). The fact that everyone is still adamant it's Mac at 3 is strange because there's little variation in that.

I’m all the way here for it

but Im legit curious to see where this dude falls if he doesn’t go 3

There are at least two to three teams desperate for a QB, who are dying for the 9ers to be dumb enough to draft Mac Jones, leaving Fields and Lance on the board for the eventual trade up.

My guess... Denver, NE, Chicago.

after I saw the majority of bets at 3 were on fields at small dollar amounts and there were far less bets on Mac at much higher dollar amounts I resigned myself to the fact that this is happening. When the sharps start putting down that kind of money it’s because they know something

Gettleman is definitely the clueless guy in fantasy who was only invited to join because you needed one more team and he was desperate for inclusion.

Yea I don’t get it..

jets traded the 6th pick and 3 2nds to move up to 3, so just behind the giants in 2018

2 of those 2nds were the 37th and 34th picks (the 3rd 2nd was 49th overall)

could have just used some of the picks you just got to move up from 6

Pro sport coaching/office gigs are a fraternity. Wild how many people that come off as blatantly unqualified get these high profile jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom