2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1619178282707.png

NickFolarin NickFolarin JustBlaze. JustBlaze. who says no
Chargers :lol:

Even I would take that trade

Turns out drafting receivers in the first is just as dumb as drafting a running back

Related note, my goodness this is awful

Last edited:
I’m fully riding with the hope that Vikings trade up for Penei Sewell... give the Cincy Benjulls our 14th and a future 2nd and 4th. The trade was approved on the PFF Mock Draft Simulator.

I’m fully riding with the hope that Vikings trade up for Penei Sewell... give the Cincy Benjulls our 14th and a future 2nd and 4th. The trade was approved on the PFF Mock Draft Simulator.

yeah zero percent chance the bengals are going to move down to 14 for a second if multiple QBs are still there. It cost the 49ers two firsts to move up 9 spots from 12 to 3 and the dolphins a first to move up to six from 12.

I want Rick to be even more aggressive and trade next year's first and more for Pitts. Keep this year's 1st and grab a tackle, CB, or edge.

Wishful thinking I know lol

i have no idea what denver is going to do. my body is not ready but ready.

I want Rick to be even more aggressive and trade next year's first and more for Pitts. Keep this year's 1st and grab a tackle, CB, or edge.

Wishful thinking I know lol

They’re invested in Irv this year and going forward (Conklin is a good all around No. 2), don’t think they would, but I like your attitude—and if Pitts is a beast we’ll still be with all the other teams wondering what if we could’ve

That’s so dumb like if Trevor Lawrence has as good a season as Justin Herbert did it would be shocking. NFL scouts and writers act like pre draft hype is more important than actual performance for literally years in the nfl.

That’s so dumb like if Trevor Lawrence has as good a season as Justin Herbert did it would be shocking. NFL scouts and writers act like pre draft hype is more important than actual performance for literally years in the nfl.

problem with QBs, you gotta wait til year 2 or 3 after teams get film on you plus let dudes adjust to speed.. first year you just wanna see dudes progress but then see how they deal with things once coaches get film on you

like til you know what you really got

problem with QBs, you gotta wait til year 2 or 3 after teams get film on you plus let dudes adjust to speed.. first year you just wanna see dudes progress but then see how they deal with things once coaches get film on you

like til you know what you really got
Sure but the fact that Justin Herbert wasn’t projected as highly as Trevor Lawrence before their respective draft classes doesn’t change the fact that he had one of the most promising rookie seasons ever while actually in the nfl. But the chargers would trade him and their best defensive player for Lawrence?

Sure but the fact that Justin Herbert wasn’t projected as highly as Trevor Lawrence before their respective draft classes doesn’t change the fact that he had one of the most promising rookie seasons ever while actually in the nfl. But the chargers would trade him and their best defensive player for Lawrence?

yea im with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom