2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fields bad man

Kyle Shannan is simply not trying to suppress Jimmy Gs value. That doesn’t mean there isn’t credence to what he’s saying. It doesn’t make any sense for him to saying anything other than this.

Kyle Shannan is simply not trying to suppress Jimmy Gs value. That doesn’t mean there isn’t credence to what he’s saying. It doesn’t make any sense for him to saying anything other than this.

yea everything I’ve seen, lance has outperformed jimmy.. so why hurt Jimmy’s trade value

stop that! wrong thread!
Tbf this is that time of the year NFL Players start punching the air on Twitter when these deals are announced so its kinda related
pachah1.png

the whole thread to that tweet is ****ed up man...wouldn’t surprise me if teammates really do start looking at him differently.
He was already exposed and certainly isn’t the first racist in a locker room. The onus shouldn’t be on his teammates to respond, it should be on the owner and FO to place some type of value on character. But that won’t happen as long as he produces on the field.

Tbf this is that time of the year NFL Players start punching the air on Twitter when these deals are announced so its kinda related
pachah1.png

Dudes gonna be tight when they see those Norman Powell and Jarrett Allen deals.

It’s falling apart in Indy:

This ****ing sucks. He’s due a big bag as well :frown:
That injury bug looks like it’s jumped from the Niners to the Colts. As a fan of the sport I hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom