2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills have such a soft defense that it could help Cam going in the short passing game. I need to check on the full injury report tomorrow but I lean Patriots right now.

Btw, how's that 2nd round DB doing for yall? The one from the D3 school or whatever

kyle dugger...he's played quite a bit. not really that noticeable about there so far. same with the 2-3 chances he's had to return some kicks. think he's out today as well :lol:

Seems like it’s gonna be windy as a mofo in every game in the Midwest and east coast.

Am I wrong for thinking we need to control the hype around Herbert?

Hes looked great so far, but he hasn’t even played a full season yet.

Actually excited for todays match up against the Fins. Need Tua to have a good game for my Samoan/Poly fams but take the L.

GL @ITO

Actually excited for todays match up against the Fins. Need Tua to have a good game for my Samoan/Poly fams but take the L.

GL @ITO

You as well.

Very much looking forward to seeing the beginning of this young QBs career, I don’t expect a win but I’m looking forward to seeing the Dolphins dominate the Rams. Tua throws for 300 and 4 TDs. But those are my tempered expectations.

I hope the Chiefs don't drop 50+ on us today

I've seen terrible things happen to the Jets but thats something I never hope to witness :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom