2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy for dude.. and a great 3rd or 4th option, as he was in ‘17

still wouldn’t trust him
He’s basically our #2 option behind Waller :lol:

He basically snatched up Bryan Edwards job after he got hurt. Not sure if he gonna get it back now.

He’s basically our #2 option behind Waller :lol:

He basically snatched up Bryan Edwards job after he got hurt. Not sure if he gonna get it back now.

I should also note, the no or limited fans is great for dude

again, happy for dude and he needed a change of scenery.. I would not trust him

but I did see this play and dude actually track a deep pass and was amazed

happy for dude.. and a great 3rd or 4th option, as he was in ‘17

still wouldn’t trust him

The only receivers to be good in y’all’s offensive system/scheme was Maclin (still underachieved) and DeSean.

The problem is not the receivers. It’s the eagles lol

Say what you want. Catches or drops, dude is ALWAYS open

the talent is all the way there... but I hope he has a sports psychologist, cause it’s all mental

when the confidence is there, we see it on the field.. but let him make a mistake and that shh will dog him

The only receivers to be good in y’all’s offensive system/scheme was Maclin (still underachieved) and DeSean.

The problem is not the receivers. It’s the eagles lol

Maclin’s big year was chip’s last year.. last time desean played double digit games for eagles, was chip’s 1st year

i mean agholor on pace for his 2017 year, which he was 3rd in receiving behind ertz and alshon

Last edited:
Every Texas team is about to crumble except for the Mavericks. Rockets and Texans going to blow it up soon. Texas football gonna fire Tom Herman. Cowboys are somehow the worst team in their division. Houston dynamo big trash. FC Dallas nothing but frauds and gonna get bounced out the first round.

Someone check on D StaXX D StaXX

Every Texas team is about to crumble except for the Mavericks. Rockets and Texans going to blow it up soon. Texas football gonna fire Tom Herman. Cowboys are somehow the worst team in their division. Houston dynamo big trash. FC Dallas nothing but frauds and gonna get bounced out the first round.

& Mo3 passed. Prayers for D StaXX D StaXX and texas.

Drakeo gonna make u feel a bit better tho...pause?

Ravens Playbook like a receipt with 3 purchases on it

yoooo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1605153938676.png

& Mo3 passed. Prayers for D StaXX D StaXX and texas.

Drakeo gonna make u feel a bit better tho...pause?

+ Texas has the most covid cases. :smh:
Spooky times, but Drakeo bout to drop and my PS5 gets here tomorrow. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom