2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Colt, true legend out here gave everything to Hawaii

Football Team training camp legend and the most drip I had seen on a QB since Vick :pimp:

RIP Colt.

it's crazy to see Chase Daniel still in the league, what a difference in fates

RIP to Colt. I still remember watching some of those 9pm pst games Hawaii had back then and seeing him light up the scoreboard.

Sad what happened to him post college life with injuries and personal demons getting to him. I didn't know he never played a snap of regular season in the NFL.

Would be dope to see Tebow come back and ball out. Like him or not, dude is a hell of a competitor. Dude beat the Steelers on sheer Will alone lol. His throwing mechanics were garbage.

I don't know why people are wishing Tebow a blown knee. I truly don't.... I never seen or heard of any foul **** he has said or done ... yes he is white, and he is benefiting ... but why are ya blaming Tebow? We know the issue... THE OWNERS and the OWNERS don't care because they hire Jay Z and ya continued business as usual.

MF want to ***** and moan but aren't willing to put it all on the line like Kap.

Swag me out! RIP :pimp: :pimp:
0027A4C7-E109-4971-BAF4-6E08763609EE.jpeg

Yea all I get from this Tebow signing is the Urban Era gonna be hilarious to look back on 3 years from now when he quits after “fainting” in a press conference lol

4-12 season in 2021 followed up with a 6-10 season in 2022 gonna have urban’s heart magically exploding again in 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom