2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Didn’t know it was/could be him. All I know is anytime a Spanish song comes on in the club you catch me on the dance floor like
1659120757844.gif
do yourself a favor and at least know this joint off the new album. You can hit them with that move or even the electric slide lol

same could be said about a majority of folks in BTS army

i listen to music in my parents’ native language frequently, don’t understand a single word the artists are saying, and can still vibe to it.

Just to look up who BTS was too tbh. Apparently some big K-Pop group? Thread got me feeling musically uncultured and washed today |l

Just to look up who BTS was too tbh. Apparently some big K-Pop group? Thread got me feeling musically uncultured and washed today |l
I get not liking/listening to some stuff and i never really heard one of their songs but they literally have a 1.5 billion video on YouTube, a lotta white people all around the world go crazy about them. They're really really huge (pause)

For some English speaking people, I don’t know why they care what language a song is in because they always butcher the lyrics of songs in their native tongue anyway. :lol:

My wife is one of those people. :rolleyes

No lowkey he been the biggest artist since like 2020.
Yea only realized just how massive he was after the last time I went to Cuba pre-covid in summer 2019.

Half the songs at the clubs were either his own or his features :lol:

This in particular tore **** down every single time it came into rotation :pimp: :pimp:

The vid has 2.3 Billion views :lol:. Callaita was everywhere too

Those reggaeton artists are really eating in the streaming age and Bad Bunny's the biggest name out

Yea only realized just how massive he was after the last time I went to Cuba pre-covid in summer 2019.

Half the songs at the clubs were either his own or his features :lol:

This in particular tore **** down every single time it came into rotation :pimp: :pimp:

The vid has 2.3 Billion views :lol:. Callaita was everywhere too

Those reggaeton artists are really eating in the streaming age and Bad Bunny's the biggest name out

That song was/is HUGE lol Even now you play that joint and it will get people dancing.

This one is at 1.1 Billion views lol

That song was/is HUGE lol Even now you play that joint and it will get people dancing.

This one is at 1.1 Billion views lol

I can't rock with these foreign tracks :lol:. Without knowing the lyrics it sounds just like all the other microwave **** that's out

Man, I clicked on play on a random part of the track and according to the translation, he’s talmbout giving some woman $5K to spend at Sephora. This what y’all grinding to in the club and nodding your head to at the stoplight?

1659124415774.gif

Know that feeling, though |l :smh:

I get not liking/listening to some stuff and i never really heard one of their songs but they literally have a 1.5 billion video on YouTube, a lotta white people all around the world go crazy about them. They're really really huge (pause)
I know 2 grown women of color who are in the army :lol: effed me up. I tried to listen to them, not my cup of tea tho.

Man, I clicked on play on a random part of the track and according to the translation, he’s talmbout giving some woman $5K to spend at Sephora. This what y’all grinding to in the club and nodding your head to at the stoplight?

1659124415774.gif

Know that feeling, though |l :smh:
You could do that to any artist lol

If yall dont put on some Tobe Nwigwe, especially anything live, and shut the hell up. How dare I be disparaged because I dont listen to twerk music outside of my native tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom