2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
991-EB6-AD-41-CA-44-FF-AF4-D-F27987-C1759-F.jpg

Realistically I could see Durant in Denver. It's kind of difficult seeing him in many other places for various reasons

Prob won't have to completely gut the roster to land there but enough to give to BKN
Sound, player friendly front office
Easy going franchise player who is consistent and reliable- would still field a contending team
Strong personality head coach but I think Durant would warm up to that style after dealing with BKN
Easy going fanbase

Realistically I could see Durant in Denver. It's kind of difficult seeing him in many other places for various reasons

Prob won't have to completely gut the roster to land there but enough to give to BKN
Sound, player friendly front office
Easy going franchise player who is consistent and reliable- would still field a contending team
Strong personality head coach but I think Durant would warm up to that style after dealing with BKN
Easy going fanbase
MPJ and what else?

MPJ is not a positive asset right now imo. Doubt the nets want to be getting him back
If it comes down to it, which who knows what KD is willing to do, it'll be another case study for Player Power vs Org Power in this era

Durant still has 4 guaranteed years left

If it comes down to it, which who knows what KD is willing to do, it'll be another case study for Player Power vs Org Power in this era

Durant still has 4 guaranteed years left
I’m not even sure KD will request a trade, but considering he has no NTC it might be in the Nets’ best interest. Not like they’re competing and they need to rebuild the Harden assets.

You were one of the loudest ****** in here when it was time to pile on Kyrie about that vaccine ****.

Now ya'll situation so dire you beggin for Kyrie 13 X to come to save the day at the expense of your favorite player.

9653973.png

Correlation?

He was stupid for not getting the jab. Cost his team and himself. That not being an issue anymore, damn straight I want my guy. He's really the Mamba blood heir apparent. He comes for the MLE, I can have boff ☺️

What incentive does Kyrie have to take a pay cut that large?

EYE don't think or believe he'll do it. But EYE also did not see anybody else taking a sabbatical because of the Jan 6th riots. He's a weird cat that's proved over and over the conventional way of thinking is not what is at the forefront of his mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom