2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxresdefault (6).jpg

We need a unified Offseason thread. There can only be one.

Also, Chet will wear #7, debo'd Bazley out of it who will now switch to 55. a-friend a-friend i hope you got that Amex jersey insurance lol

Brooklyn should just recoup some assets and move on from KD and ky. All this trouble for them to miss a 1/2 or 1/3rd of the season and get packed out in the first 2 rounds. KD will be 34 when the season starts.

I miss Ky on the Celts. He had everything basketball wise there that he could have wanted anywhere else. He was Batman, he had two Robins in Tatum/Brown, they were deep, they were winning, I never really understood it, I honestly thought that they, if healthy could’ve won it all, eventually.

I miss Ky on the Celts. He had everything basketball wise there that he could have wanted anywhere else. He was Batman, he had two Robins in Tatum/Brown, they were deep, they were winning, I never really understood it, I honestly thought that they, if healthy could’ve won it all, eventually.

Probably because he had a big hand in torpedoing their season when they were the preseason favorites to meet the Warriors in the chip :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom