2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
antidope :

C072F8F4-E41C-4192-BDA0-A68C5803782D.jpeg

DO YOU LIKE APPLES ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Noticed this those last couple weeks. Looks like he added a rhythm dip to his shot. Looked great to end the season.

If I'm Biden, I'm keeping it a buck and telling Griner she has to tough it out before I make that trade. Biden doing it simply because he's under pressure from some of his supporters who don't understand the essence of the situation. You make this move and going forward Russia and other Goverment that opposes the US is going to play hardball.
At this point he'll take the PR points since so many people have simplified it to such a basic "if she was an NBA player" argument. It is what it is, free Britt and the guy Big Murderdeathkill

I didn't plan to have a drawn out debate about it. The whole concept of skilled labour is so people can feel superior to others.

The end.
Ehhh it depends on the labor itself. Electricians and plumbers is a skill that’s necessary but not a superiority complex skill

Accountants, absolutely. Anyone can use a calculator

antidope antidope gets all the heat but addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is consistently talking down on the Beethovens and Mozarts of the world :lol:

EYE don’t view the world through eurocentricity. They were probably cool and talented then but they don’t relate to me at all. Respect to them but they aren’t the gold standard.

THEY say playing classical music is supposed to stimulate child development. I’ve never played a classical song for my kid ever. She’s been reading since she was 3. She knows what an 808 is though

Would EYE trade a Russian Arms dealer for Brittney?

Probably not. But I’m also not the President. It’s a lose, lose situation.

EYE don’t view the world through eurocentricity. They were probably cool and talented then but they don’t relate to me at all. Respect to them but they aren’t the gold standard.

THEY say playing classical music is supposed to stimulate child development. I’ve never played a classical song for my kid ever. She’s been reading since she was 3. She knows what an 808 is though

There is people in this thread who think Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time.

They have no business telling people what music is good.

Can Russia at least throw in some oil reserves 1st rd top 10 protected? Because it’s not looking like a fair trade.

In 50 years no one is going to know who Zaytoven is. Actually probably even half that.

This wild ignorant. The culture has already stood the test of time decades over. I’m sure your uncles said the same thing when the message came out.

They play So Icy at hawks games yearly and that’s almost 20 years old. Zay got a Grammy but most importantly he’s a legend in the culture. You wouldn’t say that about rod temperton. You wouldn’t say that about Queen. Wash your entire face

What i think will happen is Russia will go through with the sham trial and she will be spending some time. Would not be shocked if Putin flat out rejects this offer or sit on it for sone time

This wild ignorant. The culture has already stood the test of time decades over. I’m sure your uncles said the same thing when the message came out.

They play So Icy at hawks games yearly and that’s almost 20 years old. Zay got a Grammy but most importantly he’s a legend in the culture. You wouldn’t say that about rod temperton. You wouldn’t say that about Queen. Wash your entire face

I don’t know who any of the people who you mentioned are. Also I’m not questioning the culture, reading comprehension way off here.

So Icy >>>> anything Future ever made though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom