2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no due respect, this is literally one of the dumbest NBA takes I’v ever seen.

Explain..did these things not occur?

OR are you telling me the same NT that uses the skeletons of Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony to add to the Lakers total of having “All stars” can objectively see the progression of players and teams not being the same?

Last edited:
C4BB262C-82C4-4FED-A9FC-1613D5375E41.jpeg

20220424_121311.jpg

20220424_121317.jpg

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.gif

Fatigue could be a factor for KD as well. He had to play major minutes down the stretch in the regular season just so the Nets could stay in a play-in spot.

THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE; JUST ANOTHER POSSIBLE REASON WHY HE’S NOT PLAYING GREAT.

We would be able to slander Steph and the Warriors if Jokic wasn’t so pitiful.

NBA needs to get rid of the MVP award or just hand it out immediately after the regular season ends.

Bucks
Dubs
Hawks
Pels
You taking the spread on all em?

Been doing well betting these playoffs from live betting but got slaughtered yesterday. had the ML on Mavs, still no idea how they lost.
Never putting a single dollar on Nets again, makes me sick.

Fatigue could be a factor for KD as well. He had to play major minutes down the stretch in the regular season just so the Nets could stay in a play-in spot.

THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE; JUST ANOTHER POSSIBLE REASON WHY HE’S NOT PLAYING GREAT.
Nah, Celts just bussin his ***. Hea lost several steps like Bron but the Celts have gotten better and are doing a clean 2022 version of the Jordan Rules.

Nash aint doin **** to help.

They ask this Suns/Dubs question every time on NBA Countdown. Swear they asked this and had the exact responses yesterday

I must have missed Game 4 of the Nets series. Didn’t know they got eliminated already.

That def was not the same Celtics team. 4 years can take you from a high school grad to a college grad. You not the same person intellectually (if done well).

Explain..did these things not occur?

OR are you telling me the same NT that uses the skeletons of Dwight Howard and Carmelo Anthony to add to the Lakers total of having “All stars” can objectively see the progression of players and teams not being the same?

723E28CB-859C-4204-B261-C49DF8781FDB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom