• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There just isn't a lot of talent on this team. + the injuries.

There's time but iI don't know y'all.

kid-stare.gif

As a raiders fan I gotta learn to temper my expectations. I be so thirsty for success soon as they give me just a little, I start expecting the world 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Think after this year I gotta step away from football to detox for a bit

As a raiders fan I gotta learn to temper my expectations. I be so thirsty for success soon as they give me just a little, I start expecting the world 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Think after this year I gotta step away from football to detox for a bit
we all feel this way. and we all come back in August :lol:

Well, I gotta say this team overachieved all things considered.

Lot of questions going into the offseason, lot of positions need upgrading.

The fact that they had a shot to tie. They fought to the very end. The heart of this team was amazing. Came up short. Bengals have more talent right now. Hope they can make a good hire. We are not that far away.
Agree.

But remember, we may not have a QB next year

Although bisaccia took them this far, I think they hire a new head coach. Hopefully it’s not another head scratcher like these damn 1st round draft picks

Not here for moral victories 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. It's truly sickening that people are drafting franchise QBs while we riding this car thing out til the wheels fall all the way off 🤦🏾‍♂️

Not here for moral victories 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. It's truly sickening that people are drafting franchise QBs while we riding this car thing out til the wheels fall all the way off 🤦🏾‍♂️

Always comes back to the argument of weapons. Best weapons Carr had this season were Renfrow and Waller, one of which was out for several games. Before then, his best weapons were Crabtree and Cooper, and we made the playoffs in 2016 and he was in MVP talks for the first half of the season. I don't get this narrative that we're riding it out with a mediocre QB, when we don't surround him with talent.

Back
Top Bottom