**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

I whiffed out on grabbing Laporta off waivers after week 1 or 2. Wasn’t gonna make the same mistake with Kincaid. Glad it paid off.

Allen and Kincaid stack :pimp:

Those with players in the Chiefs/Broncos game keep an eye on the weather.

Between Friday thru Sunday there’s expected freezing temps, rain which will turn to snow closer to Sunday thru the day. Forecast says 3-6” inches and travel issues.

Those with players in the Chiefs/Broncos game keep an eye on the weather.

Between Friday thru Sunday there’s expected freezing temps, rain which will turn to snow closer to Sunday thru the day. Forecast says 3-6” inches and travel issues.
Yikes thanks for the info
Might bench Rice now

Need my squads to ball out this week. hopefully with all teams active we get back to normalcy

Last edited:
Seattle run D tough tho bro bro
Their defense is good but PJ Walker man…

Last week threw for 178 yards and a pick. Unless they plan to let him air it out the ground game is where it’s at.
Amari went 2 rec with 8 targets.
Njoku 5 rec 9 targets
Elijah 4 rec 7 targets.
Ford should be eased back in.

Hunt prob touching 15 carries and 3 rec

Browns Defense keeps Seattle on the sidelines.

Just basing it off last week’s stats tho

Any Dynasty heads willing to offer up advice? I'm in a start up/first-year 12 man Half-PPR Dynasty league, 2QB/SF, 3WR, and no DST/K.

It's my was my first year doing Dynasty in any sport, and also my first time doing 2QB/SF.

The big oversight on my part was not really anticipating how Superflex changes the value of the QB position, and no real possibility of streaming QBs. I drafted Kirk Cousins and ARich (auction draft) and that's it.

Was able to pick up Dobbs off waivers early, and also managed to finesse a trade for Baker Mayfield recently.

I'm a top contender with the 2nd highest PF, strong at all FLEX positions with all of my starters in the latter half of their prime, or straight up knocking on the door of decline.

2023 year depth is a concern r.e. contending for a title. I do have young unproven assets on the bench (and we also do taxi squad).

Do you think the following trade is fair value? I'd be giving up a late 2024 1st round pick and Joshua Dobbs.

In return, I get Alvin Kamara, Gardner Minshew, and a future year 3rd round pick.

The way I see it, Kamara gives me the depth I need to continue to push for a top finish. One of Kamara, Adam Thielen, or Christian Kirk would rotate into my FLEX spot each week, with the other two on the bench as depth. I also have James Conner on IR potentially coming back week 10.

Minshew is actually the piece that moves me to complete the deal. Securing that 3rd starting QB, when I have two QB bye weeks coming up down the stretch, plus the likely return of Kyler Murray rendering Dobbs useless, seams ideal. That plus getting some draft capital back in return via 2025 or 2026 3rd is what sells me on this...

But I'm worried I'm undervaluing what will be a late 1st round draft pick in a Dynasty league.

🙏🏾

Last edited:
2QB/Superflex leagues are a different animal.

Have to get 2 solid with 3-4 options at QB.

Currently have Josh Allen/Kirk/Daniel Jones/PJ Walker/Malik Willis - Bought into the Daniel Jones hype and I’m just looking to stumble into a starter for week 13 with all three on bye.

Every starting QB is taken including a couple backups.

Last edited:
Who would yall rather hold - Tank Dell & his upside or Tee Higgins (gotta turn it around in a contract year)

Gotta drop one of them

Any Dynasty heads willing to offer up advice? I'm in a start up/first-year 12 man Half-PPR Dynasty league, 2QB/SF, 3WR, and no DST/K.

It's my was my first year doing Dynasty in any sport, and also my first time doing 2QB/SF.

The big oversight on my part was not really anticipating how Superflex changes the value of the QB position, and no real possibility of streaming QBs. I drafted Kirk Cousins and ARich (auction draft) and that's it.

Was able to pick up Dobbs off waivers early, and also managed to finesse a trade for Baker Mayfield recently.

I'm a top contender with the 2nd highest PF, strong at all FLEX positions with all of my starters in the latter half of their prime, or straight up knocking on the door of decline.

2023 year depth is a concern r.e. contending for a title. I do have young unproven assets on the bench (and we also do taxi squad).

Do you think the following trade is fair value? I'd be giving up a late 2024 1st round pick and Joshua Dobbs.

In return, I get Alvin Kamara, Gardner Minshew, and a future year 3rd round pick.

The way I see it, Kamara gives me the depth I need to continue to push for a top finish. One of Kamara, Adam Thielen, or Christian Kirk would rotate into my FLEX spot each week, with the other two on the bench as depth. I also have James Conner on IR potentially coming back week 10.

Minshew is actually the piece that moves me to complete the deal. Securing that 3rd starting QB, when I have two QB bye weeks coming up down the stretch, plus the likely return of Kyler Murray rendering Dobbs useless, seams ideal. That plus getting some draft capital back in return via 2025 or 2026 3rd is what sells me on this...

But I'm worried I'm undervaluing what will be a late 1st round draft pick in a Dynasty league.

🙏🏾

Ended up sending him a 2024 1st, Luke Muskgrave and Jalin Hyatt and receiving Saquan Barkley, Minshew, and a 2025 3rd in return.

Kind of feel like I fleeced him, especially given that’s gonna be a late 1st.

Back
Top Bottom