**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Need my squads to ball out this week. hopefully with all teams active we get back to normalcy

🙌🏾🔥

IMG_1250.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg

Survived AJ Brown thanks to Burrow, Jahmyr and Ekler. 5-3 in both leagues and looking good heading into the 2nd half of the season.

y’all really in on Taysom Hill? I swear he does this every hear…a crazy game or two, then back to nothin…

might be worth a shot if you got players on bye, but i wouldn’t expect much

Taysom Hill..

y’all really in on Taysom Hill? I swear he does this every hear…a crazy game or two, then back to nothin…

might be worth a shot if you got players on bye, but i wouldn’t expect much

This is what I wrote on yahoo comments for Hill but it was denied i guess cuz I said bums — unless guys like Kincaid or McBride still happen to be available

if you’re here it’s prob because your TE spot sucks. Everyone says it’s a trap or he’ll go back to nothing. We’ll look at his low numbers, looks familiar? Prob same amount of points the other bums in the FA pool put up. BUT .. do any of those FA pool guys have upside like Taysom? I’d rather gamble with Hill and then take the 3 pts vs the other guys who prob won’t ever reach 10 on a given week

With that said, the difference this year imo is he’s being used as a pass catcher as well not just a gadget run play guy

I used him in another league 2 weeks earlier in the season - this league I used him the 1st time this week and it was not having to worry if he or Kamara got the goal line touches :lol:

IMG_1264.jpeg

Last edited:
This is what I wrote on yahoo comments for Hill but it was denied i guess cuz I said bums — unless guys like Kincaid or McBride still happen to be available

if you’re here it’s prob because your TE spot sucks. Everyone says it’s a trap or he’ll go back to nothing. We’ll look at his low numbers, looks familiar? Prob same amount of points the other bums in the FA pool put up. BUT .. do any of those FA pool guys have upside like Taysom? I’d rather gamble with Hill and then take the 3 pts vs the other guys who prob won’t ever reach 10 on a given week

With that said, the difference this year imo is he’s being used as a pass catcher as well not just a gadget run play guy

I used him in another league 2 weeks earlier in the season - this league I used him the 1st time this week and it was not having to worry if he or Kamara got the goal line touches :lol:

IMG_1264.jpeg

You taking the Cards TE or T.Hill if both are available?

The usage for him and Kamara has been nice this season I cant front.

Christian Watson or Nuk ROS?
Nuk owner had to drop him for whatever reason.
Watson has the target stats but he ain’t really do ****.
Nuk and Levis might be a solid connection and/or stack.
My WRs are Hill, Olave, Nico, Watson

You taking the Cards TE or T.Hill if both are available?

The usage for him and Kamara has been nice this season I cant front.

I mean we don’t really know but gotta think whoever is at QB would lean on McBride more than NO would for Taysom.

If your team is solid - stacked and u wanna chase upside go Hill. If you want that consistency 5-10 (even more in ppr) then go McBride

The league I have Hill im gonna try and add McBride as well

Thinking about putting a claim in for Akers and dropping Pierce - at the point if it doesn’t pan out it’s a wash cuz Pierce ain’t doing squat anyway

Back
Top Bottom