**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Pickens is a piece of 💩

No excuse for now draggin his dam toe to save our fantasy day.

But dude is on a terrible offensive team for his skill set. Looking at this -0.1 is going to sour my mood all weekend (started him in 2 leagues)

Both matchups facing someone with same record as me 4-4 & 6-2 and with this dud I’m looking at a close matchup with projections alone and u know projections are useless cuz they gonna score way higher or lower than that 😔

How y’all feel about Mattison? He was dropped and thought about him for RB depth.
RBs are ETN, Kamara, Pierce, Henderson

As a Mattison owner, don't do it

I dropped him..

I traded him away for Evans straight up about 3 weeks ago - dude had no RBs

He got dropped in my work league and i considered adding just cuz there’s literally nothing available at RB worth adding and he was a starter a one point.

Trying to get a WR1 or high WR2 from someone in my work league. I’d be willing to give up 1 of Kamara ETN or Walker

My RB: ETN Walker Kamara Achane Henderson (dropped Pierce)

It’s come to this.

Thinking about playing James Cook over Pollard in a full PPR.

Also same league Hockenson over Zay at the flex (playing Kinkaid over Hockenson at TE).

Trying to get a WR1 or high WR2 from someone in my work league. I’d be willing to give up 1 of Kamara ETN or Walker

What’s your WR situation?
ETN and Kamara should be a high price

ETN and Kamara should net u Tyreek, AJ Brown, Diggs or Chase (might have to add someone to the trade for those players)

One for one could probably get u Amon Ra or Ceedee

What WRs are u trying to target?

Well … I need 1 of these dudes today who is it gonna be

IMG_1317.jpeg

What’s your WR situation?
ETN and Kamara should be a high price

ETN and Kamara should net u Tyreek, AJ Brown, Diggs or Chase (might have to add someone to the trade for those players)

One for one could probably get u Amon Ra or Ceedee

What WRs are u trying to target?

My WR are: Chase Wilson Pickens Davis Palmer

RB needy teams with WR I could take in spoilers

IMG_1331.jpeg

IMG_1332.jpeg

IMG_1334.jpeg

dude is 8-0 so he prob thinking he got it made but I’ll see what I can do come Monday.
Mosert value gonna tank once Achane returns and I don’t know what to make of Vikings backfield.

The other teams at least have good to serviceable starters outside of Mile Sanders.

At the last second I took out rice and put in singletary as my flex because Pierce was out and rice already has a touchdown lmao. I hate fantasy

McKinnon a thorn in my side

Pacheco selling me. Hopefully being up double digits means more Pacheco.

At the last second I took out rice and put in singletary as my flex because Pierce was out and rice already has a touchdown lmao. I hate fantasy

I dropped him too in 2 leagues because I needed the spot to fill my starting roster. Whenever I drop someone they always scored a TD.
He scored yeah but hasn’t been seen since really so it’s ok.

I dropped him hoping since they have a bye he gets buried in the FA pool :smile:

Lean Minshew imo
That was my initial feeling but if Taylor/Moss handle it like they’re supposed to he won’t have to do much

I got Logan Thomas in at TE and Taysom in the flex. Would yall move Taysom in the TE and flex Tee Higgins? (Non ppr)

CJ, Kmet, Taysom Hill, Cleveland defense got me a clutch W when I had ETN, Aiyuk, Kittle and Sutton on bye :pimp:

CJ single handedly handed me the L in my other league :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom