**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Survived without Gibbs and Amon Ra this week. Took down the #1 team thanks to Taysom Hill, Burrow and Cleveland Defense. Also have Achane stashed after he got dropped. We looking good :pimp:

After starting 0-3 in one league, we are now at 5-4.

Achane and James Connor comin back really soon too. Moved from 7th to 4th after this week. We peakinn.

Won NT PPR league by .44 pts

2-0 this week

7-2 NT PPR league
3-6 NT 0.5 league

Thank God CMC off his bye and James Conner possibly coming back. Singletary and Pacheco were struggles.

Lost Cousins and Danny Jones on back to back weeks in my superflex league. My team is cursed. Losing 1-2 key starters every week.

I was down 96-103 with chargers d/st vs Ekeler

Figured Im going to need the defense to show out and put up points, swapped the Jets in instead :frown:

🤡 1st true moment of overthinking this season
I would stuck with chargers

Wilson sucks

Didn’t expect charger defense to do this well and especially put the clamps on breece hall

Lost Cousins and Danny Jones on back to back weeks in my superflex league. My team is cursed. Losing 1-2 key starters every week.
Me too fam. Me too.

No starting options left so I’m struggling with holding 2-3 backups in case of an injury. Holding on to Mullens and Darnold right now.

Anyways. Yall think Jefferson returns to play and anytime soon? Hamstring combined with contract talk - worth a trade (Losing Kamara but have Achane/Connor coming back) in a PPR?

3-0 this week. Ppr

6-3 in two leagues
4-5 in another

I might have a scheduled lost this week tho in a league or two…my Jalen hurts/AJ brown stack is on bye in 2 leagues…and I got kupp in my main league too. Another bye…sigh…

Finally got the W after two straight Ls

Matchup had the chargers D and Herbert. Was making me nervous

Screenshot_20231107-124442_Fantasy~2.jpg

I would stuck with chargers

Wilson sucks

Didn’t expect charger defense to do this well and especially put the clamps on breece hall

you’re not wrong. That’s why I initially grabbed them. Just a case of overthinking last minute

I did expect bad Herbert and good jets D. Honestly they played damn good.

For some reason I just cannot win in my work league. Always lose to inferior teams that always go off. I’m 4-5, 2nd in scoring sitting in 8th place

My 4 wins I blow my opponent out, my 5 loses 4 of them my opponent just happens to score way more than they normally average

6-3, 6-3, 4-5

I’m afraid Ken Walker is gonna lose carries and it’s either gonna be split or lose the job totally somehow now :smh:

So weird when he was scoring touchdowns and 15+ carries every week but Seattle weird as ****

I’m afraid Ken Walker is gonna lose carries and it’s either gonna be split or lose the job totally somehow now :smh:

So weird when he was scoring touchdowns and 15+ carries every week but Seattle weird as ****
Geno playing like **** doesn't help either.
He's my QB2 in a superflex
Gonna swap him for Massage Watson after they play against Baltimore

McBride or Kmet at TE. This particular league I’m always a week behind on the TE spot. Only time I had success was early weeks of Hunter Henry

I got McBride last week and Kmet still chillin the past 2 or 3

Need a flex yall.

Chubba @ Bears
Dell @ Bengals
Zay vs Browns

Starting Amon Ra and DHop as my WRs and Jahmyr and Ekler as my RBs. Half PPR

Me too fam. Me too.

No starting options left so I’m struggling with holding 2-3 backups in case of an injury. Holding on to Mullens and Darnold right now.

Anyways. Yall think Jefferson returns to play and anytime soon? Hamstring combined with contract talk - worth a trade (Losing Kamara but have Achane/Connor coming back) in a PPR?
Got JJ in my other league. His practice window is opening this week so he has 21 days to be activated.

Need flex advice, too
.5ppr
Najee vs GB or Mattison v Saints
Also TE consideration:
Engram vs SF or Njoku @ Ravens
Thanks y’all

Back
Top Bottom