**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Who we using for defense this week. I got the Steelers rn but there are some good options out there.

I was leaning towards the Lions. I need the perfect stream on defense and kicker, I am playing someone who is also 6-4 and we are fighting for the 2nd-4th Seed.
I'm aiming at the browns

Keep Addison or drop?

Trying to pick up Noah Brown on waivers. Hope it goes through

Thinking about dropping James Cook

JJ possibly playing this Sunday :emoji_pray:

Made it to 2nd place with most PF and PA. Playing against 1st place guy with a chance to take the spot.

2023-11-15_2-39-12.png

Giants are only averaging 10 pts across their last 4 games with the opposing DST finishing in the top 8 on the week. Ironically Washington DST was the worst performing against them during that stretch but still was a top 8 play.

My only concern with DET this week is Fields. He’s gone over 100 yards rushing the past two games against them.

Yeah but feels like a trap to me, or a meh scoring performance

Is fields coming back this week?

Idk anymore. Their bye is week 13, why not have put him on IR few weeks ago but they chose not to. Lost season, they got at least 1 top 3 pick, and another as long as they lose.

BUT feel like they’d give him a “showcase” game for his stock in off season. On other hand how’s that gonna look for the org doing that then shutting him down

I'm aiming at the browns

Dang How are they still available. I’ve had them and Ravens last 3 weeks have been swapping back n forth. Dropping the Ravens Sunday if Achane is active ride the Browns ROS

Recieved 2 interesting trade offers today.

Jefferson for my St. Brown

Thielen for my Deebo

What yall think? :nerd:

You’ve waited it out, no need to give him up now. Deebo offense is much better but you never know when it’s gonna be his week to go off or just be out there. Thielen is all Carolina got but they suck. And he’s come back to earth last 3 weeks 🤷🏾‍♂️

My opponent has: Lamar, Chase, Ravens & Tucker going

Should have traded him Zay Flowers for good measure

Thielen for my Deebo

You’d be betting on JJ to match and exceed the production of St. Brown - the WR7 on the season, WR4 in the last 4 weeks - while catching passes from a journeyman QB that’s produced a top 12 WR only once this season.

Thielen has been a low-end WR3 after the bye week and Bryce has been struggling. Don’t be fooled by his early season production. Things change and they have.

lol I dropped Steelers for Detroit. I think I need to had back in the waiver now that Watson is out

Aimed for Detroit because they also have a nice matchup next week against GB.

Thielen for my Deebo

St. Brown puttin in work.
Jefferson gonna be busy with Dobbs behind center. Fair trade for Thielen too

My only gripe is although its a pretty fair trade, theres always the chance that the player coming off injury can always reaggravate the injury. That can really be a setback if you're in the hunt for playoffs; Risky but thats fantasy

Anyone starting Burrow tonight at Baltimore? Think I’m benching for Howell in 1 league and for Goff in my other.

Well well well …. Allen v. Jets or Fields v. Lions

I’ve been riding the Jets d/st past few weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom