**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

My opponents always wanna score their career high in pts vs me

Im 7-2. First in pts and 3rd in pts allowed

Every week it’s a slug fest and it’s annoying :lol:
I'm getting KO this week against #1.. My team is play-off ready..

I couldn't complete because I didn't have a kicker and a defense..

Down 45 with Allen and Kincaid left

They combined for 43 last week so yea it’s gonna be close…..I hope

Mid day my opponent, frustrated, offered me in text Henry for Mostert

Thanks to Dak he is going to win. I know Henry is dependent on game script BUT I’m gonna propose it. Henry wil give me depth cuz Saquon ain’t doing nothing and have Achane as well

Josh Allen and the Bills offense sold me :smh:

I hate watching Bills on prime time. I be a nervous wreck :lol:

Anyways went 1-1 this week

7-3 NT PPR league
4-6 NT 0.5 league

Won main match up :pimp:
Won other league:nthat:
Eagles on bye
1699940028804.gif

Won one of my leagues by 1.1 points and it made the difference between being 2nd and 5th place. I've got the chance to take 1st place this week going up against 1st.

edit: I think it's a big WW week, lots of options in 10-12 team leagues

My opponents always wanna score their career high in pts vs me

Im 7-2. First in pts and 3rd in pts allowed

Every week it’s a slug fest and it’s annoying :lol:
the last place guy just beat the first place guy in one of my leagues with the highest score of the week lmao

Last edited:
Who we using for defense this week. I got the Steelers rn but there are some good options out there.

I was leaning towards the Lions. I need the perfect stream on defense and kicker, I am playing someone who is also 6-4 and we are fighting for the 2nd-4th Seed.

Dude proposed this in text Sunday … deadline tom
Trade: Mostert
Receive: Henry

I got Saquon Mostert Achane Edwards Foreman & Allgeier

Man I stashed fields week 2 of his injury just to keep him off other rosters. Was gonna use him for Allen bye week til I realized they got the same damn bye week.

I’m gonna have to roll with Zach Wilson vs my Falcons or Bryce vs Tampa week 13 🫣.

Def Need to secure a W this week and next (9-3) so week 13 won’t matter too much.

WFT is who i’d be aiming for if i needed a defense.
Really? They’re ranked high but man I feel like they can’t play defense worth **** even against a horrible giants team..

I have lions right now because I think they might shut bears now but I also don’t want my opponent to grab wft lol

Really? They’re ranked high but man I feel like they can’t play defense worth **** even against a horrible giants team..

I have lions right now because I think they might shut bears now but I also don’t want my opponent to grab wft lol
Giants are only averaging 10 pts across their last 4 games with the opposing DST finishing in the top 8 on the week. Ironically Washington DST was the worst performing against them during that stretch but still was a top 8 play.

My only concern with DET this week is Fields. He’s gone over 100 yards rushing the past two games against them.

Back
Top Bottom