**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

6-1 in my FAAB league. Lucked out with low bids on Moss and Foreman. Been hitting on my QB and DST streams too. If you aren’t streaming then you aren’t trying to win. Have 60% left for a late season pickup if needed.

4-3 in my other league. Olave and Ridley as my WR2/3 hasn’t been as great as I thought. And waiver order resets every week so haven’t been able to pickup anyone…

Going 1-1 in both leagues so sitting at 4-3 in each one. Ran into a buzz saw of Mahomes, Kelce, Kirk and Kamara.

Screenshot_20231023-232434_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
denzel-washington-relief (1).gif

2-0 this week. 6-1, 5-2 in both NT leagues. We move :smokin

7-0 in the ESPN NT league

Same league I went damn near undefeated in last year and lost in the playoffs.

Plotting my comeback in the other NT league.

4-3 right now. Drafting Taylor and Kamara low is starting to pay off.

Put a claim out on Dalton Kincaid and Kirk Cousins. Somebody dropped Kirk and I need him as my QB2. Dak is complete garbage.

Lost by 11 points in my matchup.Addison the only player on my team that put up points. Mostert, Tua, Kupp didn't help :smh:

I noticed how players do good one week and the following week they suck and dudes that suck, the following week they put up crazy numbers

finally hittin 3-0 this week :lol: NT league been rough on me.

Rachaad White @ BUF or Javonte Williams vs. KC? 1 pt PPR so im leaning towards White.

I picked up Seattle D/ST for this week - thinking about dropping Dallas. The Browns are available who have a much better ROS schedule where I only see myself comfortably rolling out Dallas for NYG CAR WAS (week 10-12) that’s probably it

I noticed how players do good one week and the following week they suck and dudes that suck, the following week they put up crazy numbers

Gus Edwards been on my bench in 2 leagues for weeks getting nothing but like 5 points. I dropped him Sunday morning and dude goes off

Added him back in 1 but still gonna sit on the bench :stoneface: :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom