2023 Official MLB Season Thread

frink85 frink85
@tupac003

hug04.gif

WellmadeDelayedDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

f'ery aside, good series Giants bros. looking forward to future LCS matchups

Good series. And I don’t blame Giants fans for feeling salty about that last at bat and the strikeout call. They got a valet gripe with that.

But you had 26 other outs to make **** happen and didn’t outside of the Ruf home run. This game was similar to game 3 where runs were at a premium on both ends.

Either way the Giants got a squad and should be back. Like how they’ve played all year long over the swag chain kiddos.

On a random note. A Dodgers Red Sox series would be crazy. You get a rematch from 3 years ago. But with guys on both sides who played for the opposition in 2018 such a short time ago.

On a random note. A Dodgers Red Sox series would be crazy. You get a rematch from 3 years ago. But with guys on both sides who played for the opposition in 2018 such a short time ago.

I was thinking this. They're each others farm systems. lol Would be interesting. You also have Dave Roberts who is iconic in Boston. A few good subplots there.

Good series. And I don’t blame Giants fans for feeling salty about that last at bat and the strikeout call. They got a valet gripe with that.

But you had 26 other outs to make **** happen and didn’t outside of the Ruf home run. This game was similar to game 3 where runs were at a premium on both ends.

Either way the Giants got a squad and should be back. Like how they’ve played all year long over the swag chain kiddos.
I'm one of the few Giants fans who isn't salty much about that last call. I'm a realist. He probably strikes out on the next pitch.

The worst umpiring was to Kris Bryant in the 4th inning. The 2-0 pitch AND the 3-1 pitch were clearly balls, and were called strikes. If Bryant walks there instead of gets the bat taken out of his hands, it's first and second with no outs....and just maaaybe Urias's sphincter tightens up and who knows what would have happened.

Oh well. Great season.

I saw on Twitter someone wrote the Giants built a racecar from scratch and the Dodgers bought a Ferari. It's not shocking the Dodgers won. Bummer though. We were right there.

The worst umpiring was to Kris Bryant in the 4th inning. The 2-0 pitch AND the 3-1 pitch were clearly balls, and were called strikes. If Bryant walks there instead of gets the bat taken out of his hands, it's first and second with no outs....and just maaaybe Urias's sphincter tightens up and who knows what would have happened.

Yeah that 2-0 or 3-1 breaking ball (if I'm remembering the correct AB) was low. KB was visibly frustrated by that.

Overall the umpiring this postseason hasn't been great, particularly behind the plate. Very inconsistent.

Last edited:
How I feel about the game after pondering about a historic 107 win season and hanging with the powerhouse Dodgers in 5 games despite losing...

BriefBackAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom