2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Idc that the Nats have the worst record in the league. Where tf is Strasburg? Man’s need to give that money back.

Bums didn’t deserve to win - they ain’t making the postseason 😂😂
Man when I posted that it was after the Rays took the lead and smacked Chapman in the 10th.
I was laughing at them!
It wasn’t until an hour later I realized they Won with a Grand Slam walkoff.
Jinx.

Some of the shirts on this site are pretty cool.

https://breakingt.com/collections/classic

2207954_shirt_1080x.jpg

2208115hoodie_1080x.jpg

2208115shirt_1080x.jpg

These are just some of the Yankee ones of course but they have every team ...

I can’t believe Pujols still is mashing a bit, Cabrera’s still around… thought those guys would’ve definitely been out by now but it’s not like they’re embarrassing themselves by continuing to play, they have moments moreso Pujols.

Sounds like the most recent update on Miggy is that he’s playing out his contract which goes through 2023. He does stand to make a **** ton of money.

The Cheat Tatis… it’s gonna take something significant for the thread title to change for a while me thinks…

There has definitely been something odd with Ohtani this season.

His HR’s are down a bit but it feels like at least half of them have been oppo. That’s a lot.

Maybe I’m wrong, idk (it’s not like I’m watching Angels games)

Atrocious managing from Buck this series. Lugo can't do his job. Trust deGrom to get the batter out. The bullpen nearly gave away the game yesterday after Max was removed. Too quick to pull the trigger and it may cost them the game and a crucial two games in the standings.

Back
Top Bottom