2023 Official MLB Season Thread

There’s absolutely no way anybody is catching the Yankees
Not even sure where the health of Stanton/Carpenter lies but a 10game league is like a 25 game lead in that division

welp looks i wont be seeing either of these 2 live in philly this weekend smh

but thats big for my squad ill take it

Damn, that feeling sucks. I got my 2nd DUi back in 2002 and I knew it was a wrap. I was so faded I just gave the Officer my keys, my bag of nose candy and my purple pills. I didn't even attempt to do the walk. I'd cut through a Wal Greens park lot in order to skip a red light and saw him bust the UTurn so I pushed the Avalanche pedal to the Floor board and about 9 seconds later I realized he was on me, and I turned off and took my cuffs.

They are saying that Ozuna has been taking the field under the Influence as well?
No way...right?
Wouldn't be surprised, some guys really go through it but still trot out there. CC Sabathia talked about how he was faded a lot during his career to balance that edge...not sure about days he pitched though.

These leagues have services in place that if you need a ride, one will be provided for you so you DON’T have to drive or put yourself in that situation.

how is he gonna show off his g-wagon?

Ozuna still on DR time I see. They give no *****s down there. Drive thru bars and everything. Drinking and driving is normal there.

Back
Top Bottom