2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Wouldn't be surprised, some guys really go through it but still trot out there. CC Sabathia talked about how he was faded a lot during his career to balance that edge...not sure about days he pitched though.
He probably drank on his off days but as a pitcher we’d definitely know if he was drunk. It’d be pretty hard to command a pitch under the influence.

I’ll tell you exactly what happened with Ozuna. His wife was driving him nuts, he went to his chula and she was complaining about his wife. He started hitting that Brugal went back to the wife and started screaming all sorts of “Mira coño!” and “Maldito cuero!” She grabbed the pot full of concon, chucked it at him and he said I’m out. Got in the whip and started driving like he was back in el campo on the pasola. Except he was in an SUV in the backwoods of Georgia with Officer Gringo Rubio.

Getting a dui is selfish behavior.
That’s putting it nicely.
Its expensive, but outside of that the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Situations are circumstantial but in current times, it should be damn near mandatory Jail time. **** is some form of attempted murder.

Dudes always wanna act like they’ve never drove home after a couple. We not out here being Henry Ruggs but on any given weekend after about 10-11pm it’s a good amount of “drunk” drivers on the road. I learned my lesson back in 2013, fortunately beat the case cause I wasn’t severely impaired but definitely made me smarten up. Now I’ll pay the Uber or take metro.

Dudes always wanna act like they’ve never drove home after a couple. We not out here being Henry Ruggs but on any given weekend after about 10-11pm it’s a good amount of “drunk” drivers on the road. I learned my lesson back in 2013, fortunately beat the case cause I wasn’t severely impaired but definitely made me smarten up. Now I’ll pay the Uber or take metro.

Facts. When I was young in the Navy we had parties every weekend and I would have a few and get on the road. Never got a DUI, but as I advanced I stopped that.

Now wifey drives if I drink. Not playing those games.

Last edited:
Patriots safety...total score of Panthers/Patriots has now tied the total scoring of Boston/Baltimore.

Ahh...they got a tub. Damn. :lol:

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Nah if I'm drinking I'm making sure 100% I'm sober before driving. Wait it out, grab some greasy fast food or eat a bag of Cheetos or something.

Watching the padres game from the moon tonight (free tix tho so can’t complain)

image.jpg

ESPN just said the Yankees are the first team ever to play .700 in the first 60 games and under .500 in the next 60 😳

I didn’t realize they had been under .500 for that long. Plenty of time to figure things out before the postseason though

Tell me LaRussa didn’t IBB a guy in a 1-2 count down 2-5 in the 7th

Tell me somebody got that wrong?!
Please….

When the trade went down everyone was questioning the Brewers...

Clearly they saw something. Never expected to see this from Hader. On back to back nights.

He was bad already last month and blew 2 saves with the Brewers. The Giants I think walked off a grand slam off him.

haderyikes.JPG

not gonna count 2020 because 2020, but yikes. dude gotta be hurt or something to fall off that hard

Back
Top Bottom